chapter 15 : past life

" my queen , my queen ... wake up " you open your eyes before the sun hits them hard , you cover them with your both hands before you turn to find one of your maids standing by your bed and and holding a dress in her hands ...
" do I have to do this ? " you say sighting before you roll on the other side of the bed ...
" I'm afraid it's the king's orders , my queen "
She smiles and places the dress on the bed ...
" make sure you hurry up , they're waiting for you downstairs "
" already ?! " you say getting up
" yes , my queen " she bows in front of you before she leaves the room ...
You threw yourself on the bed again , lied down on your back for a minute before you got up ...
You stood on the cold floor, walked to the balcony ...
You waved at a little boy who was passing by the street with his mother , he waved back smiling ...
" Aphrodite ! " said your mother rushing through the door without knocking ...
" I can't believe you're not ready yet " she said with angry tone , walked up to you as you rolled your eyes and calmly told her you will get dressed in few minutes ...
When she finally left the room , you held the dress between your hands checking it ...
It was a beautiful golden dress that was designed specially for you ...
You wore it and checked yourself in the mirror ...

You took a moment to check yourself , you heard the door knocking again

You took a moment to check yourself , you heard the door knocking again ...
" I'm coming ! " you yelled ...
You wore your shoes and went out of the door to find your mother waiting by the door ...

She grabbed your arm aggressively as you two walked in the hallway ...
" listen to me and listen me carefully ... Zeus came to take you there himself , he is talking to your father at the moment , I believe he is asking for your hand "
" great  " you said yawning as you were still actually feeling a little sleepy ...
" stop it , you need to stop this and grow up , you're going to marry him , if it's not for you then for us "
" fine " you say pulling your arm from her hand
You already knew he was going to purpose to you soon , you couldn't exactly say no and make your mother upset ... again , so you had to make a plan instead of just raging and refusing without giving them a reasonable explanation...
you had asked him before to take you to sakaar , your birthday was coming and you wanted to threw a big party there , it was the perfect place to scare him away and make him say he didn't want to marry you anymore ...

After Loki's and his brother Thor fight against Hela , she was able to overpower them , they were accidentally thrown into a portal that took them straight there ...
Loki was able to win the grand master to his side , and as for Thor he had to fight in the arena to stay alive ...

Few days passed for Loki and Thor there , Loki would sneak himself to go see Thor sometimes ... to check on him , specially after he got mad at him for banishing their father and taking the throne ...

One day Loki was sitting with the grandmaster when he received a request to arrange the biggest birthday party ever and to invite everyone to it ...

" a birthday party ? here , on sakaar ?! " Loki said confused watching people walk around and touch everything , Loki wasn't the social type , he hated when too many people gathered in one place ...
You had heard about that planet before and that was the right time to pay it a visit ...
You went there with your friends , Zeus offered to take you , you were counting on it actually ...
When you arrived there everything was ready , and waiting for you to arrive ...