chapter 19 : icy touches

two weeks passed for you on Sakaar , you still haven't heard from your mother yet , it felt like she really meant what she said , you didn't feel like a stranger on Sakaar , and unlike what you expected the place was nice there , it was chaotic , lawless and savage but Loki's company made it better , easier to endure ...
After Loki showed you his past you began to understand him better , connected the dots on everything you heard about him before , you didn't want to say it but you actually knew him before you met him on Sakaar , not particularly knew him but more like heard things about him , things that weren't so nice , but you always liked to see things for yourself before you make your judgment , and after what Loki showed you , you felt like you understood why he did everything he did , the crimes , the betrayal ... even what happened in New York was out of his hands as someone else was controlling his mind , manipulating him , and torturing him ... " Thanos " ? yeah , that was his name , the mad Titan Thanos ...

- how are you feeling today ?
Said Loki walking up to you to stand by your side as you stood in the balcony watching the sun goes down ...
- I miss my home , my people , and my family .
- I know how that feels .
- I'm worried about them , I've never been far from home this long , I wonder if they miss me .
- I think they do .
- maybe I should've just said yes to Zeus , it would've made them happy and I would've still had home .
You said with a sad tone , Loki put his hand on yours , you looked at him ...
- at least you have a chance to fix it , I lost my parents , my home ... my brother won't even stand to look at me , but you ... you still have a chance and by that I don't mean marrying Zeus , if it didn't feel right , don't do it .
- I believe you still have a chance too , but I think you already know that , don't you ?
- I want to try and fix it , I'm not sure how it will end but I want to try , this is the right thing to do .
- she would've been proud of you , both of them .
His smiled , tried to hide his pain behind it as he remembered her ...
- I know you miss her , I saw how special she was for you , she believed in you for a reason , she knew deep down you are a good person and I believe that too , you are a good person , Loki , it doesn't matter what you did in the past or why you did it , underneath all that anger , all the lies and mischief there's a decent man , and I truly believe that , I hope you do too .
His tears fell , he couldn't hold them anymore , he was clearly hurt , feeling unseen but at that moment he didn't feel like that ...
You wiped his tears and smiled before you kissed his cheek ...

- I came to tell you that I'm going to leave to Asgard , probably first thing in the morning ... tomorrow .
He said holding your hand on his cheek ...

- I know , I heard you talk with that girl .
- who ? you mean the valkyrie ?
- yes , her .
You seemed a little bothered when he mentioned her , he noticed and figured you were jealous , he smiled and looked at your face while you looked away
- she's beautiful , isn't she ?
He said before you looked at him and said nothing ...
- she's strong too , a good fighter and extremely annoying .
- she sounds awesome .
You said biting your lip ...
Biting your lips was something you do often , without noticing , like a habit , sometimes you bite them and sometimes you lick them , it was not something intentional ...

- don't do that .
Loki said looking at you ...
- don't do what ?
- your lips ... don't bite them like that .
He said looking at them , you blushed as you felt him eating them with his eyes ...

- you have no idea what happens to me when you do it , the ideas I have , the wild thoughts I get ...
He leaned at you , put his mouth close to your ear ...
- have some mercy on me ... and stop doing it .

You stood looking at him with a red face before one of the grandmaster's
maids came towards you , said that the grandmaster asked for Loki ...
He looked down at your lips and gently slightly bite his , then he smiled and left you unable to breath ...