chapter 8 : cake

* Contains intimate scenes *

You woke up the next morning beside Loki, you opened your eyes when you felt the warm sun rays tickle you...
I looked at him, still asleep, looking like an angel ، Carefully touch the tip of his face with your fingers, for fear of awakening him ، Loki feels your touch, opens his eyes yawning, it's still early go back to sleep he says as he pulls you towards him again ، You lay in his arms for a while, staring at his little details while he fell back to sleep ...
Loki? You whisper his name, and he only answers you with some other words, understandable, and you laugh
Carefully you pull yourself out of his arms before you get off the bed, tiptoe towards the bathroom, stare back for a while before rolling a little over your face.
Aphrodite! You hear a voice calling for you, but it disappears as soon as you raise your head looking for its source ...
You swear you really heard it this time... you are going crazy ...
You listen for a while, waiting to hear it again, but it disappears...You look around you, checking the place...How does one study a person by examining his bathroom?
Lucky's bathroom was tidy, everything was in its proper place, the towels were clean and hung upright, the shower cap was down, not many men remembered to put it down.
The mirror is clean, his toothbrush is green? he really loves green!
You open a drawer and you find many pills bottles , most of them are painkillers ... Perhaps it is curiosity that drove you to check it and read it, a tiny bottle grabbed your attention, so you held it, and as soon as you did, you felt Loki pulling it violently from your hand , brother he throws it back in the drawer and closed it ...
" what are you doing ? " he asked with an angry tone that made you a little scared , so you said nothing and stood looking up at him before he lifted you against the wall roughly grabbing your throat ...
" aah , Loki ... you're hurting me " you said trying to push his hand off you but he squeezed it harder smiling ...
" do you think it's okay for you to go through my things just because we're fucking ? "
" Loki ! " you whispered his name with tears in your eyes before he let go of you ...
" I'm sorry " you said with a shaking voice as tears run down your face ...
Loki remains silent for a moment before he grabs your face gently and takes a look at your neck that had bruises on it ...
" no , Aphrodite , I'm the one who should be sorry ... I'm sorry , I was probably too rough on you last night ... was it too rough ? "he says checking your shoulders and neck that had bruises before you pull your straps up and move away from him ...
" it does not matter now , Loki "
Loki smiles as he bites his lip when he looked at the mirror and saw all the scratches on his back and neck ...
" damn it , Aphrodite ... I have a photo shoot today , how am I supposed to cover this ?
" I don't care " you turn to him lifting your shoulders and hands ...
" I think we probably should fix this attitude ... get on bed "
" what ? "
" I want to eat that cake again , I'm hungry ... so , get on bed and let me have my breakfast "

Loki was on his knees as he made you stand in front of him , you look down at him ...

He takes your leg and puts it on his shoulder making you bend a little just enough to get his face closer to your pussy

He takes your leg and puts it on his shoulder making you bend a little just enough to get his face closer to your pussy ...

Your hands were on the wall as his back were ...