chapter 10 : Loki's secret

* contains intimate scenes *

The sound of your phone ringing wakes you up from your sleep, you open one eye to check the screen, Ronald , your employer is calling ... You ignore the call , you put the phone the down ... it's your day off . You have the right to ignore his calls today ... " Stephen ? "  you call out for him when you realized he's not beside you on the bed ... his clothes weren't there either...
Did he went back home without waking you , or saying goodbye ?! 
You dragged yourself off your bed before putting on a short shirt ...
You stood on your tiptoes , stretching your body before going downstairs ... A beautiful delicious smell was coming from the kitchen filling the whole ground floor, the sound of him singing and humming reaching you ...
" I love you baby , and if it's quite alright I need you baby " he has a beautiful voice ...
You walk  towards him smiling , staring at his bare back... The cooking apron was carefully wrapped around his waist and the remnants of flour scattered over his black hair ...
" what are you doing ? "  You ask him and he turns to see you ...
He checks your legs biting his lip before he turns again with a smile on his face ....
" I am making you pancakes ... I was told I make the best of them in the whole world and I wanted to make you some , I hope you don't mind " Stephen says flipping it in the air before it falls on the pan again ...
" of course not "  You answer him before you get closer to him, staring at the flour on his cheek ...
"Come here " you grab his face to wipe the flour off with the sleeve of your shirt ...
" that's better ! "  Your eyes met for a while as you stared at each other, your hands still holding his face and his eyes still holding yours ...
" you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever Seen " Stephen says while groping your face with his fingertips , he licks his lips while his hand reaches to the stove turning it off , before he embraces your lips between his lips, slowly he kisses you, sucking them
" so sweet " he whispers while still kissing you ...
you feel his hand on the back of your neck , pushing you towards him more , your body attached to his , your hands feeling his face ...
Stephen puts his hands between your legs as you open them a little wider , you want him to touch you , his tall fingers moving lightly between your thighs ...
You were groaning loud , while he buries his face in your neck , licking it while gently pulling your hair back , you feel that you are without any will between his hands , your hands searching eagerly inside his pants , you squeeze his hard cock with both of your hands and you hear him moan loud , he then pushes his finger inside you while gently kissing your neck ...
" do you like that ? " he asks you whispering in your ear and you answer him "yes " nodding your head ...
Stephen lifts you to put you on the table in the middle of the kitchen , the vase fall on the floor and breaks but none of you noticed ...
He opens your legs , sticking himself between them , kisses you and holds you close to him , while your hands unbuttoning his pants , you pull
it down and he takes your hand off , pushing you away from him  before he grabs your thighs and prints a kiss inside both then he pulls you towards him  ...

He opens your legs , sticking himself between them , kisses you and holds you close to him , while your hands unbuttoning his pants , you pull it down and he takes your hand off , pushing you away from him  before he grabs your thighs and prints a...

He helps you take off your shirt , you throw it on the floor before you go back between Stephen's arms , his hands squeeze your breasts , and his cock pricks your clit every time he moves it close to it ...
It almost drives you crazy ... you were about to beg him to put it inside you  if it wasn't for him doing it on his own ...
As he pushed it inside you gasped , you felt it , you felt Stephen's cock stretching your pussy ....
" it's tight " Stephen whispers to smiling as you groan trying to push him back a little bit , it seemed too big to handle all at once , but he grabbed both of your hands and pined them to the table before burying it all inside you ...
you scream in pleasure as he pulls it out , before he pushes it in again , deeper this time ...
" he puts his fingers inside your mouth as you begin to suck them , it drove him crazy , so he started fucking you rougher and harder ...
Stephen smacks your ass cheeks until it turned red ...
the sound of his huge balls hitting against your flesh , the feeling of them on your ass cheeks every time he pushes it in ...  what a feeling ! but why can't you stop thinking of him at that time ? is it because he fucks you almost the same way Loki did ? or is it something else