chapter 5 : love and mischief

Love is a strong feeling , it's passionate , it's beautiful , ugly and destructive ... It's not always pure and shiny , it has it's darkness and it's darker than anything you might see ... Love drives us to do the most beautiful things but also it drives us to commit the worst things anyone could ever think about ...
Growing up as a child you did not know what love really was , besides receiving gifts and presents , you never knew what love really looked like , that it required more than material things , your parents were too busy chasing life they forgot to give the most important thing they could ever offer ... their time .
When you met John it all seemed different , you remember him at every single thing you ever did , he was there at all your big moments and now you can't seem to wipe those memories or erase them somehow ...

" what are you thinking about ? " Loki asks sitting across the table dragging back to a reality you're trying so hard to run from . you look around you then at the big window and for a moment you actually thought about opening it and throwing yourself from the fourteen floor , it was nothing but an instant idea that soon faded away ...
" John is getting married ... he came by last night and invited me to be there , to watch him marrying my best friend ... how cruel is that ? "
You looked at Loki with tears in your eyes , he stared at you not knowing what to say and finally managed to say he was sorry to hear that ...
" may I ask how did that happen exactly ? " .
You got off your chair and walked towards the window , that idea of throwing yourself seemed clearer with every step you took , you lay your hand on the glass and look down , it's a long way down , you couldn't survive it ... but why would want to throw yourself if you wanted to survive ?!
" he was cheating on me with her , for few months before I knew ... It was ugly ... he said he did not love me anymore and that he was glad I knew because it was easier for him to leave . you know ? sometimes I really think about killing them both but I don't think this feeling will go away if I did , and now he's expecting me to witness them exchanging vows and kisses !? I just don't know where did he got the nerve to ask me such thing ? ! "
" you should go " Loki said as you turned to him " excuse me !? "
Loki got up of his chair with a smile on his face ...
" think about it , running away from it isn't going to change the facts , plus you don't know to show him that you actually still give a damn about him , go and have fun , drink and dance and let him see that you're as good as ever ... that's what I would do "
" even if I wanted to go I can't , I have no date ... I don't want to show there as the single lonely ex-girlfriend "
" I will go with you , if you wanted to " Loki smirked opening both of his arms ...
" you'll go with me ? " you asked
" yes ! "
" the wedding is in Italy , Loki "
" I love Italy , specially in this time of the year "
" you've been there before ? "
" few times , yes ... Now that you have a date , will you go ? "
You puffed then gave Loki a wide smile ...
" okay , I will go if you came with me "

Loki was in the studio when you got called out there , they didn't say anything besides there was a problem and you had to be there , you left your office straight to the studio , when you entered you found the photographer sitting in the middle o...

Loki was in the studio when you got called out there , they didn't say anything besides there was a problem and you had to be there , you left your office straight to the studio , when you entered you found the photographer sitting in the middle of the room while Loki was still standing in his spot between all those lights and lamps ...
" I've been told there was some kind of a problem , what happened ? " you walked towards one of the girls there ...
" he refused to take off his shirt " she said looking at Loki who was looking at you , you walked up to him and asked him what was the problem ...
" I don't take off my shirt " Loki said in sharp tone ...
" but we have to take few photos of you without a shirt "
" I don't care , my shirt stays " he said before he went back to the dressing room slamming the door behind him ...
You followed him inside , he was standing resting his arms on the table infront of the mirror with his head down , he looked at your reflection when he heard the door closing again ...
" Loki , what is it ? "
" what is what ? " he said turning to you crossing his arms ...
" what are you hiding ? " you said walking towards him when you finally stood before him you looked into his eyes , Loki pulled his shirt up showing you a small tattoo of a skull on fire ...
" what is that ? " you asked looking at it before he hide it again ...
" that was my first tattoo , I can't let anyone see that or they'll know I was in a gang and that's something I want it to stay hidden "
" I think I can fix that " you said before you went digging in a pile of makeup before you found what you were looking for ...
" can you lift your shirt up again ? " you spoke before he took it off ...
You stood for a moment checking his chest and tattoo, you looked up at him to find him looking down at you ...
You blushed a little ...
You took some concealer and put it on his tattoo , his tattoo was right on the left side of his chest , just above his nipple ...
You hand shook as you touched him ...
Loki was just standing there watching you when he laughed a little ...
" it tickles a little " he said holding your arm but quickly let it go ...
when you covered it well you took few steps back checking it ...
" I can't see it " you said smirking , he did not say anything and looked at the mirror checking it before he asked you to leave him alone for few minutes ...