061

THE SECRET AND THE BOOK-061

"Love, do you still have the map?" Harry asked his girlfriend as he got ready for breakfast. He throw on his jumper after putting on his pants and looked down at his girlfriend, who was sitting on the floor with her back resting against his bed. She was reading a book. "Love?"

Diana nodded, looking up at him. "Yeah, it's still in my trunk."

"Be any chance, can I have it back?" He flopped down on his bed, leaning against his elbows.

His girlfriend marked her page, placing her book down and twisted her body so that she was facing him. She placed her arms on the bed, resting her chin on them. "You can, but you have to pay me for it."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Pay you? With what, money?"

Diana rolled her eyes and smirked. "No. Like this." She leaned forwards, connecting their lips.

The raven haired boy smiled into the kiss before turning on his back as his girlfriend climbed onto the bed without breaking the kiss and straddled his waist. Her hands cupped his face as she deepened the kiss causing his boyfriend to let out a low moan.

Diana smiled against his lips, feeling his hands trailing up and down her sides and back, before they made their way underneath her pink tank-top. His cold hands on her warm skin causing her gasp, their lips disconnected and set her body on fire, like a burning flame.

She placed her hands on either side of Harry's head, rising up so that she could see his face. His face was red with a burning blush, his emerald eyes had darkened.

This was the first time they ever made out, and his hands wandered beyond her clothes, touching her warm soft skin. It had awaken a fire inside both of the newly sixteen year olds, who never had experience the withins of each other.

They been dating for ten months now, and beginning to explore each other in ways they never would have thought. And they liked it, the way their lips felt against each others and how they tasted.

Harry looked up at her with a shit-eating grin. "I can get used to this."

Diana rolled her eyes, smiling and their lips met again. Sparks flew, their lips tingling like fireworks and their body set on fire again. The couple snogged until they ran out of breath, coming up for air like they were underwater before Harry leaned on his elbows, deepening the kiss.

Diana and Harry was so absorbed with each other that they didn't hear someone coming into the room, until Ron's voice made them break apart.