8: Get The Fuck Off My Front Porch

RPOV

I tore myself away from the screens long enough to untie Bill so he could help Sookie. When she woke up she was pretty pissed. "Where's Eric?"

"Outside," I said quietly.

"Burning," Pam finished

"Rachel Compton, why the fuck are you just sitting there doing nothing?" Sookie asked.

"He asked me to."

"When have you ever listened to anyone but yourself? Come on, I'm going to need some help dragging him inside."

I jumped up. "You're right, come on."

The two of us ran outside.

"Eric, where's the key?" I asked.

"I told you to stay inside," Eric said.

"He's gone crazy," Russell said.

"You shut up," Sookie said.

"Sook, use the light," I told her.

"I can't! I don't know how. You do it."

"I've never been able to do it! Eric, where's the fucking key?"

"Go away," he said.

"Sookie do it!"

And just like that it worked.

"Get his legs we can carry him," Sookie said.

"He needs blood," Pam said,

"Somebody bite me," I said holding out my arm. Pam bit down till blood was running down my arm. "Perfect."

I put my arm across Eric's mouth. "Drink it," I told him. Finally he grabbed my arm. I sighed in relief. He grabbed my arm with his other hand and pulled me closer.

"That's enough," Bill said.

"Eric let go," Sookie said pulling my arm away from him.

"Where's Russell?" Eric asked.

"Outside," Pam said.

"We need to bring him in," Eric said. "Godric appeared to me and asked me to spare him."

"Maybe Russell was right, you have gone crazy," Sookie said.

"Rachel?" Eric looked at me.

"Whatever," I sighed grabbing some silver chains and going outside.

"Ms. Compton couldn't resist saving me could you?"

"Shut up before I change my mind."

I hooked the silver around his neck and dragged him in. "Here you go, one crazy ass half fried vampire. By the way I am not giving him my blood."

"No one is asking you to," Bill said.

"Good. Ew this is just gross," I said looking at Russell's flaking off face.

"We're going to ground," Eric said. "Sookie, Rachel you stay here and watch him."

Sookie and I glared at each other. "Fine," we both said.

The vampires left, leaving me and Sookie alone with Russell.

"I'm sorry," I said to Sookie.

"For which part?"

"All of it. You understand though don't you? You would've done anything to save Bill, and you did. I had to do whatever I could to save Eric."

"I guess. Whatever, it's not your fault. I was just going to blame it on Eric anyway."