20: The Gangs All Here

RPOV

Sookie tripped up the stairs a few times and made a lot of noise but Alcide and I pretty much just ignored her, the girl really needed to learn to keep herself together. Alcide's shirt came off and mine followed soon after and the undressing continued until we were just in our underwear. Then Sookie had to go and scream. Alcide and I both jumped up and ran around the corner and up the stairs where Sookie was standing in front of Eric, Bill and Lily.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" She demanded.

"We need to talk to you, all of you really," Bill said glancing at me and Alcide. Eric looked at me too and I looked away quickly.

"I'm going to um...yeah." I went back down stairs and tossed my clothes back on and went into the kitchen where Sookie had started a pot of coffee she looked over at me and then grabbed another mug, I must look pretty bad then. I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to look at my reflection in the window. This was the first time I'd seen Eric since we'd broken up; though technically we hadn't actually done the whole break up thing, we were going to have to have a nice long chat eventually. We sat down at the table with the vampires and my sister.

"What's this all about?" Sookie asked.

"We need you to unglamour someone," Bill said.

"What? Can that even be done?" She asked.

"If anyone wouldn't Lily be able to do it? Since she can glamour people in the first place I mean," I said.

"Sookie did it before with Tara," Bill pointed out.

"That was a Maenad," Sookie said.

"Where were you guys anyways? Lily didn't tell me much," I said. "I called a dozen times, I was worried."

"I can see that," Eric said. Lily gave him a look.

"We need to fine Russell and the construction worker is possibly the only one who saw who dug him up," Bill said changing the subject.

"I don't want you fangers messing with my employee," Alcide said.

"Alcide this is the only way!" Lily snapped.

"This is their fault for not killing Russell in the first place!" Alcide said motioning to Bill and Eric.

"We had our reasons wolf," Bill said trying to stay calm.

"Frankly I don't give a damn," Alcide said.

"Do you know care what the consequences of letting Russell run free are?" Lily asked.

I grabbed my head and groaned."Could you all kindly shut the fuck up?" I yelled. Everyone stopped and stared at me. "God! No matter what I do or where I go someone is always going to be trying to kill me or one of my friends. I don't even know why I'm surprised when another thing goes to shit it's basically a weekly occurrence by now."

"Wow she gets even snappier when she's drunk," Lily mumbled.

"You really don't want to start with me." I opened the back door and walked out. "Come on, the sooner we get this over with the sooner I can pretend that I have a normal life again."

"Says the girl who always wanted adventure," Lily said.

"Lily, shut up."

OoOoO

When we got to the parking garage I felt a little less drunk, thankfully. Our group walked to the construction office where Dug was chilling out. He stood up and walked towards us. "Dug, this is my girlfriend Rachel, her sister Lily and my friend Sookie."