five<3

june 13 10am

athenas pov

i immediately woke up to the noise of screaming. i had fallen asleep watching youtube. at my desk . was definitely going to regret that later.

i yawned and dragged myself off my chair, grunting when i got up. already regretting it.

"mom!!" i called from the top of the stairs. no response. odd. i followed my concern downstairs to find a note. 'gone for the day, visiting your aunt! see you tonight - mom' she left a $20 bill on top of the note. i didn't really know how to feel. at least my stream wouldn't have any interruptions. oh my god! the stream! today is the day!

i put a cookie dough pop tart in the toaster, and pulled out my phone whilst i waited for it to pop.

twitter

*tubbo followed you*
*dreamwastaken followed you*
*georgenotfound followed you*
*nihachu followed you*
*tommyinnit followed you*

my heart beat faster with excitement

@athenasworld

today's the day chat ;]
|
\/

@tomminnit: reply to @athenasworld

woman, are you american?
|
\/

@athenasworld: reply to @tommyinnit

unfortunately so ☹️

i smiled , reading over the tweet tommy left under mine. it's simple, but it means so much. and it sounds like i'm full of myself but i'm genuinely proud of how far i've come with streaming. i never even imagined getting this far.

i quickly got snapped out of my appreciation when the toaster popped.

(a/n just me or do yall also jump a mile when the toaster pops)

another time skip, apologies

3:20pm pst

i smiled with pure excitement as i did up my belt, getting ready for the stream

outfit ref

i sat down on my chair, staring at the dream smp discord server. it all still felt unreal to me. the most famous server in the minecraft industry. and i'm in it. i stared at the names in the vc i was about to join.

ranboo
tubbo
jack manifold
tommyinnit

ranboo... rings a bell. weird