forty-six<3

hello all, for some reason i feel inclined to write something before i start so here it is LMAO how was y'all's day? i got on spring break like what yesterday was my first day off and i slept ALL day and today has been so boring i actually have no friends it's embarrassing😭 enjoy

this chapter is kinda gonna be a bit dodgy. sorry in advance.

tw: od mention, sh mention, drugs, alc

(continuing from last)

athena pov

i honestly don't think ranboo saw me fall down this wall and pass out because usually ,even if he's mad ,he would come get me or some shit.

but i woke up AGAIN. like 5 minutes ago.

i say again because i've been passing out on and off for like...

a fucking HOUR.

and i'm in a lot of pain. my stomach hurts, i keep gagging and not throwing anything up, and my head is THROBBING.

and even though i'm still very drunk and probably still high, it feels like i already have a hang over.

i'm just sat here clutching my stomach and resting my head onto my knees.

and for some reason right now i want to put my nails into the palms of my hands.

and i don't know why.

because that would make the pain worse.

i reached my hands to the wall and pulled myself up, but the world is spinning and i'm seeing spots again. lots and lots of spots. spots everywhere. everywhere i look. colouring my vision. i sigh and i get the urge to upend the contents of my stomach,

but i pass out before i know whether i follow through.

timeskip

"everybody is drunk. everybody is high. i left for like a few hours for fucks sake. athena fucking wake up."

my ears are ringing and my stomach hurts so bad i can't even process the pain.

i finally open my eyes. "will? the fuck?"

"welcome back to the land of the living pal. i think you need to get your stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning... unless-" his eyes grew worried and he looked away. "did you take drugs? and if you did, how many and which drugs?"

"i took a lot of drugs man. i remember smoking weed a lot. and snorting cocaine- and my stomach hurts really bad. i've been passing out for so long. how long ago did you find me? fucking hell i need some vodka." i groaned as i met his eyes again.

"that is the last thing that you need." he sighed. "this probably isn't good."

i let out a breath as i think of why else i could be in so much pain.

i couldn't have overdosed. right?

"fuck... did i fucking overdose?"

i did snort a lot of cocaine.

like... a lot.

i don't even know if you can overdose on cocaine.

he pursed his lips together.

"who is-" a new voice contributed. "athena? what the fuck"

"oh hey tommy. just hangin." i smiled , ignoring the searing pain in-

everywhere. literally everything hurts.

"uh... you don't look like your just hangin boss man"

"i'm either just already hung over, have alcohol poisoning, or i overdosed." i gritted my teeth as i spoke, the pain continuing to escalate.

"oh shit. shall i like call an ambulance will? or something?" he looked around the hallway.

"i don't know. are you in pain, how much?" will asked me, moving the hair out of my face.

"yes, and a fucking lot. it feels like my stomach is being torn open." i tapped my fingers on the cold floor anxiously.

i am in a lot of pain, on top of being very drunk.

"i'm also about to throw up. help." my face burnt and i could feel the bile reaching its way up my throat.

"fuck." tommy immediately reached behind him and grabbed the bin, and literally right on fucking time because i violently disputed whatever was in my stomach.

"fuck. fuck. fuck. tommy call an ambulance"

i'm hoping this is alcohol poisoning and not an overdose.

tommy ran off to find a phone obviously. or something.

and he came back , but with two other people. tubbo and ranboo.

"oh hey guys. hah" i gripped my stomach.

ranboo was already on the phone.

"yeah, ambulance please. to *address* . yeah she's awake. she's thrown up and her stomach hurts a lot." he stopped pacing and widened his eyes. "yeah. okay yeah hurry, please."

"hah- heyy guys" i tried to joke and ignore the pain. "it's probably nothing. right?"

they all just stared at me.

and the pain was so overwhelming i felt like i was going to pass out again.

and it didn't get better, it got worse, and seconds felt like hours with the amount of agony i was in.

i hugged my knees and groaned.

i've never ever felt pain like this in my life.

ranboo was literally crying.

tubbo was rubbing my back gently and he was telling me everything was gonna be fine, and now wilbur was on the phone to the ambulance.

tommy left to go get something. no idea what.

i tightened my jaw and i looked up, looked around. spots

spots

spots

spots

spots everywhere.

ranboo wasn't saying anything, he didn't say anything to me. he was just sat against the wall that i previously fell against, and he was just crying.

and i felt so bad.

i really hope he doesn't feel responsible.

spots were clouding my vision, filling in every ounce of sight i had.

i put my hand out towards ranboo, lay it flat on the floor upwards. i want him to hold my hand. i don't want him to feel bad.

i wanted to speak or do something or hug him or kiss him or just fucking something.

but speaking hurt, and moving hurt even worse.

"athena- the ambulance is on the way-" is all i heard before everything went completely black, and my body fell into tubbo behind me.

1088 words

this chapter sucks. i am so sorry.

this is to completely spread awareness, and no this 'overdose' if it even was one, was not intentional. athena was not intentionally trying to unalive herself she was just very drunk and she didn't know how much she'd had.

i've not actually confirmed whether it was one or not.

remember to reach out if your struggling, my dms are always open for those who need it , right? i love you all so much! take care of yourselves <3