fifteen <3

(i'm just continuing from the last chapter)

ranboo pov (when athena got in the car)

"athena? what happened?" i leaned over to try and draw her eyes to me.

she was clearly having a panic attack.

her body trembled and her breathing continued to shorten.

"athena?" i placed a gentle hand on her back. i don't think she even felt me. or heard me for that matter.

i soon noticed the pattern of her breathing change. she would hyperventilate, then take a slow, shaky breath.

and then i realised the deep breaths weren't because she was calming down. they were because she was falling in and out of consciousness.

"athena!" urgency riddled my voice.

still no response.

she drifted out of consciousness  again, except this time , she didn't drift back in.

her head dropped forward, and her body went limp.

holy cow.

um? what do i even do in this situation? wtf?

i got out of the car and quickly rushed over to her side.

"athena? can you hear me?" i said after swinging her door open.

i shook her body in hopes that she would open her eyes.

i reached my hand out and lifted up her limp head.

her face was stained with tears, and mascara ran down her cheeks.

i kneeled down on the floor next to the car and adjusted the seat so it was more layed back.

"athena? athena?" i continued to shake her.

athena pov

"athena!! athena!!" i heard the faint sound of ranboos voice. it was so faint that it felt like there was cotton stuck in my ears or something.

i let my eyes open themselves, to be greeted by the worried face of ranboo.

"oh my gosh. you scared the crap out of me" he sighed, moving his and from my shoulder.

i gave him a weak smile as i sat up.

"lie back down!" he shouted, gently pushing my body down. "i was scared shitless"

"oh. my. god." i paused between every word.

"what? are you gonna pass out again?" his face immediately looked worried.

"you just swore"

"yes, yes i did" he laughed, handing me a bottle of water. "here"

"no- i still can't believe it" i took the water bottle in my hands. "so much has just happened"

"just drink" he chuckled, relief radiating off of him.

"but you-" i got cut off

"drink"

i rolled my eyes and took a sip of water

"see i did it, happy?"

time skip

ranboo had convinced me to let him drive, as i did sort of pass out.

"so if you don't mind me asking, why did you have a panic attack?"

shit. this is the one question i wanted to avoid. but i couldn't lie to him. right? i couldn't lie. what do i say? shit . shit!

"umm" i froze up, clicking my fingers quietly.