twenty-seven<3

lmao guys, my sister didn't have covid, she has a sickness bug though. and we share a room🤘 remember how i mentioned im terrified of sick? yeah👍 life is not going good right now

athena pov 8:12pm

puffy and i sat on our beds, watching 'how to train your dragon'.

"this movie is so fucking good" i smiled, pulling a blanket over my torso.

"i cannot believe you've never watched it before. it's literally the best" she turned her head to look at me as she spoke.

"i never even knew about it until you said so." i continued, my eyes still fixated on the screen.

knock.
knock.

"um!who is it?" i stumbled upon my words, due to the surprise of someone knocking at the door.

"it's me" a deep voice spoke from behind the door.

"who the fuck is 'me'?" i asked , quickly pulling on a pair of sweatpants over my shorts.

"ranboo" the voice, which i now recognised spoke a little clearer.

i let out a sigh as i walked up to the door.

"is he allowed to come in here?" i asked puffy, who was still curled up in her bed.

"yeah of course" she grinned at me , then grabbed the remote to pause the movie.

i freaked the hotel door open and was greeted by the tall figure of ranboo. "hello mr boo"

"hello athena" his voice matched his tired appearance. ranboos hair was messily placed across his forehead and his eyes looked slightly more closed than usual? i don't know how to explain it.

"have you just been asleep?" i smiled, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the room.

"is it that obvious?" he chuckled, trying to pat down his hair. "sorryy"

i let out a quiet laugh as i closed the door. "don't worry about it, i literally look the exact same"

"it's not possible for you to look bad, be quiet" he let out a laugh as he said his sentence, but as it progressively went on, he fell into silence.

we both kindof stood there awkwardly, and i felt a rush of warmth hit my face.

"anyways" puffy broke the silence from the bed.

thank fuck for that. puffy supremacy

"yeah, why are you here anyways?" i asked, turning away from him to walk back over to my bed.

"karl is already asleep, i'm bored as hell"

"already? jeez" i snickered as i fell back into the blankets that were poorly organised on the bed.

"you can watch the movie with us if you want" puffy suggested, nodding her head towards the tv screen.

he turned to face the way puffy was pointing. "how to train your dragon? ayo? the best movie"

"literally! athena hadn't watched it until just now" puffy looked over at me accusingly.

ranboo snapped his head around and drew in a dramatic gasp, placing a hand on his chest. "how could you!"

"is it really that bad?" i asked , my eyes switching between the two people, a small smirk painted on my face.

"yes" they both said, in sync.

"damn. okay. play it then! ranboo you can drag that chair over or just sit on my bed" my eyes flickered to the air chair that sat on the other side of the room.