sixteen<3

i'm writing this at school (again) so ignore if there's any mistakes <33

and thank you so much for over 100 reads! i didn't expect this <3 (also yall stop being ghost readers! please comment and vote <3

tw: sa ;-;

july 29 10:20am

athena pov

i stirred awake to a light tapping sound, which i assume was rain.

i rubbed my eyes before opening them, causing my vision to be slightly blurry and distorted. almost like an unfocussed camera lens.

though when my eyes finally focussed, i was in a familiar setting, not as familiar as my room, but definitely familiar.

you guessed it, ranboos room.

and then to top it off, i was literally lying on him. my head was rested comfortably on his chest, and my legs were curled up in a ball.

ranboos hair masked his face, and his head was resting over the arm of the couch.

his mouth was slightly agape, and he was letting out deep, long exhales.

and on top of that, ranboos hand was placed around my shoulder, caught up in some of my hair.

oh shit.

i held my breath, trying not to make any noise as i rose from the sofa, my legs almost giving out as i stood.

"shit-" i whispered , holding onto the couch for support.

then i got immediate head rush

A/N #irondeficiency

my vision went fuzzy and greyed around the edges, and my legs became unstable again.

"stupid fucking head rush" i whisper shouted, as the greyness cleared up.

"athena?" i heard ranboos voice, raspy and deep from just waking up.

"oh- i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you" i apologised , my morning voice also audible.

i rubbed my head as it throbbed. "u got paracetamol?" i asked , walking myself over to his mirror.

"oh god" i looked at myself in the mirror, my hair frizzy, and my mascara slightly smudged.

"new look, i like it" ranboo laughed, his voice muffled by a pillow. "in the bathroom cupboard"

"which bathroom?"

"my on-suite, dumbass" he groaned, his head still buried in a pillow.

i froze to the spot. "you did it again..." i said slowly, turning my head to face ranboo

"what...?" his voice sounded scared "am i being cancelled?"

"no , you swore #swearboo, i'm telling twitter." i pulled my phone from my hoodie pocket.

"no please! they'll go ballistic!" he tried shouting, but his voice just couldn't up in volume.

"ranboo... just... swore... hashtag... swear... boo" i spoke as i typed into twitter.

"noooOooo" he again, tried to raise his voice, but it just wouldn't add in volume.

"tweeted. sorry oreo boy"

"ughhh"

time skip

ranboo and i had relocated to my house so i could get changed, and go to college, even if we were late.