twenty-three<3

athena pov 2:09am

i was so tired, but i couldn't sleep.

everytime i felt like i was about to drift off, my mind just sparked awake with thoughts of the meet-up again.

i wonder if ranboo was asleep.

i got up and peeked out of my curtains, my gaze focussing on the house over the road.

ranboos curtains were drawn, so i couldn't tell if he was awake or not.

other neighbour 🌈

hey, you up?

neighbour ▪️▫️

as always !

other neighbour 🌈

can i come over?

neighbour ▪️▫️

of course :)

i threw on the oversized hoodie i stole from him a couple days ago and snuck out of the house.

time skip

"hi" i whispered as i creaked his door open

"i might go live" he giggled quietly , clicking a couple buttons on his pc.

"it's 2am , ranboo" i walked over and stood behind him.

"i know, but i cant sleep, i've tried that already" he sighed , turning his attention to me.

"i'll join you if you want, got any ideas?" i placed my hands on his head.

"i was thinking stardew valley , its super chill. you can play with me if you want?" he turned his head back to his pc.

"i don't wanna go back to my house tonight" i breathed, placing my head on top of his. "you don't have another laptop that can run it right?"

"i think i do actually, just check in my storage box over there, my old laptop might be there"

i rummaged through the box he pointed me to, and there was indeed, a laptop.

"damn, okay. shall i use this mic aswell?" i asked, holding up what i assume was ranboos old mic"

"yeah! sounds like a plan"

time skip haha hi lol xd hah

"ranboo" i spoke, suddenly alert "we have college tomorrow and we're up at 4am streaming stardew valley"

ranboo let out a quiet gasp. "we can just skip"

"ranboo skipping school? #rebelboo?"

"athena, don't act like you haven't skipped school for the past week and a half" he turned his head to face me, raising an eyebrow.

"hey! no need to expose me!" i grumbled.

i was so tired, but i didn't want to make ranboo end stream. there was certain points where i fell into a couple seconds of sleep and then woke up again.

"okay chat! that's gonna be it for today, i'm completely out of it" he sighed, his voice lower and slightly more slurred from tiredness.

i have never been more relieved to hear those words in my entire life.

i said my goodbyes to his chat before he ended the stream.

"i am so tired man" i took a deep breath, closing the lid of the laptop.