ten<3

june 19 (3 days after athena tells ranboo)
5:34pm

athena pov

i turned my webcam on after it had been about 5 minutes on my starting soon screen

"hi chat! hey guys what's up?" i said cheerfully

(a/n athena still struggles with body imagine after the sa but i'm not writing about it anymore, yall can stop holding hands now)

"okay chat, so today, i've done a little meddling in the dream smp discord , and i've made sure none of them watch the stream today."

chat
user20281838: WHY??
philzascrowsss: ATHENA IS PLOTTING?
brumin: kekw
athenastanpagee: IM EXCITED

"okay chat, we are doing something a little bit different today," i continued, avoiding the point to anticipate chat. "i'm going to be...... drumroll pleaseee"

i started tapping my fingers on my desk as a fake drumroll.

"song lyric pranking the dream smp!"

at those words, my chat went literally mental. they were really excited to see how the dream smp members reacted.

"so i've set up my screen here" i said , putting my webcam in the corner and putting discord messages up on the screen" i continued to explain. "and yes chat before you ask, i've taken precautions and i will not be leaking messages, or leaking any discord names."

"i will be doing polls on here to see who we text and which song we type." i laughed at some of the responses in chat.

"okay mods, put a poll up forrrr... hmm. tubbo and phil, we're starting off pretty strong"

one poll later

the poll ended up being majority vote as phil. "dadza? oh dear. he's gonna think i'm having a mental breakdown or something" i laughed, pulling up my dms with phil.

i tried to think of what songs to use for phil. hmm.

time skip of 5 minutes, bought to you by the crowfather himself

"okay chat, it's decided" i giggled, beginning to type lyrics into discord. "i cannot believe i am messaging philza minecraft, with the lyrics to 'you got a friend in me' . the things i do for you guys" i fake rolled my eyes and continued to type.

philza🦅

athena

you've got a friend in me

philza🦅

um

athena

when the road looks rough ahead
and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed.

philza🦅

hold on

athena

just remember what your old pal said, boy, you got a friend in me

philza🦅

yeah, you got a friend in me
is this why you told us not to watch your stream today 😭

athena

YOU CAUGHT ON SO FAST WHAT

and yeah 👍

the next person to lyric prank was tubbo, and , the songs that chat had to choose from, were 'soap' by melanie martinez , and 'my boy' by billie eilish.