twenty-six<3

i choose the worst times to start writing again

i should be trying to sleep right not because i have a fucking chemistry exam at 10am tomorrow but here i am writing a pissing fanfic. ffs

athena pov 6:01am

"athena! get your lazy ass- up!" ranboo shook my limp body and i continued to pretend to be asleep. "curse you and your- heavy- sleeper...ness?"

"mmmmm" i groaned in a raspy morning voice, snuggling my head further into my pillow.

"oh my gosh. you've been awake this whole time?" he asked, fake offence riddling through his voice. "how could you?"

i heard him slap his hand on his chest and take in a sarcastic gasp.

"shut up" i mumbled, bringing a blanket up to my head.

"athena we have to go get your stuff and you know. LEAVE?" he emphasised the last bit. what does he even mean by tha-

FUCK

oh shit we have to-

"fuck i forgot" i grumbled, opening my eyes whilst bringing myself to sit up. "shit. the time?"

"6am"

"are you kidding me, ranboo?" i raised my voice slightly in annoyance as i fell back down onto an airmatress. "i could've gotten another hour of sleep in."

"oh i'm so very sorry athena"ranboo took a fake bow.

"for the second time, shut up."

"for the one millionth time, GET up!" he repeated my sentence tweaked slightly.

"okay fine whatever i get the message" i huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. "toss me my hoodie we will go and get my stuff now"

(also guys i finished the first hunger games book 2 days ago. very very good book)

time skip

i placed the last suitcase in the trunk with an emphasised sigh, and then slammed the door closed. "that's it. all of the luggage"

"okay good! i'll drive" ranboo smiled at me, going to open the drivers side door.

i had to push aside my butterflies to voice my objections "ah-ah-ah. no you won't! get in the other side mister"

he pouted at me and crossed his arms over his chest , letting out a loud huff.

"get over yourself" i rolled my eyes sarcastically as i got in the car, the side that ranboo had already opened.

we were soon on the road, driving at a fast past along the lanes.
"who do you think you're sharing a hotel room with?" i asked, not turning my head to look at him.

"i don't know to be honest. i think you'll be with puffy though"

"hmm. i wonder who you'll be with." i tapped the edge of the steering wheel with my finger. "not sapnap. he will be sharing with dream. i actually don't know who you'll share with.

confusion picked at my brain as i fell deep into thought. usually i wouldn't think hard about really small things like this, but i actually was really unsure. surely dream wouldnt put ranboo with someone he didn't know? right?

then i got an idea. "ooh!! i think that you'll be with karl. you guys are quite close right?"

"maybe! me and karl are relatively close, yeah" i could almost hear his nod as he spoke in response.

(yall quick check in from me, it's currently 1:03am, my sister has suspectedly caught covid and i share a room with her so now i have to sleep downstairs😐.but i ordered some more crystals today so it's fine i guess, i'm also really tired so if there's mistakes just ignore it)