11- rules

He had already notified the school that he would take the afternoon off. Qi Baicha returned home, then took out the two balls of light.

The white light became a small human soul. The man was average-looking, and didn't even have the elegance or beauty of the real Wei Songnan. Now, he was sitting on Qi Baicha's palm in horror, still unclear about what exactly had happened.

The system trembled, not daring to speak.

Qi Baicha asked the system: "What are you?"

The pink ball of light shivered and said: "The Target System..."

"Who created you?"

"My master is... a love demon."

What was a love demon? There had never been such a creature in this world.

It seemed to be a souvenir from another world.

Qi Baicha remained silent, just coldly watching the Target System.

The Target System was so scared that it immediately revealed: "I come from world number 520, which is a world full of love. The law of nature is that everyone likes love and peace, and there is no war and evil in the world. But... there are still a lot of love demons in that world, who are the natural enemies of mankind. They feed on plundering love. The creatures that are plundered of love will become evil, and the love demons that receive love will become stronger."

"I was created by a powerful love demon. It was not satisfied with one world's love, and even created us systems, and the bound hosts would target lucky people in other worlds, obtaining their love levels. After the targeting is successful, the luck of the targeted would belong to the love demon. These children of luck can provide it with far more power than the love of an ordinary person can."
t/n: "it" = the love demon

People who were robbed of their luck would become worthless, even more unlucky than normal people.

After understanding this, Qi Baicha's look became even colder.

"Who is the god of your world?"

"Our world has just been born, and there is only one divine guardian... that is the love god. Master Love God hunts down love demons every day, but there just are too many love demons. She was too busy, and didn't realize what my master did." The Target System didn't want to betray its master, but it really didn't have the courage to lie in front of a god.

"She's realized now." Qi Baicha said.

He had just mentally transmitted a message in the gods' language.

Each world's gods usually performed their duties and could not travel to other planes, but it didn't mean that there were no ways of contact. Because creatures often went through dimensional loopholes from one world to another, planning to incite chaos, the original world's gods were obliged to contact the other world's gods, so they could prepare early and deal with the outsiders.

This was the equivalent of encountering an inter-provincial criminal gang, a local public security bureau also needing to call another local public security bureau to coordinate a case.

When each world was born, it would be assigned a random, non-repeated number by the king of the gods. Every god used those numbers to lock onto a world, could communicate with a certain god in that world, and make their purpose clear.

Of course, this was only used for business affairs. If nothing was happening, then they shouldn't chat, or else they'd be blacklisted.

Just now, Qi Baicha, in the name of the snow god, transmitted a message to that world's love god, using very official wording:" Dear Master Love God, there is a love demon in your world who has created a large number of Target Systems, which have gone to various planes to seize luck. Currently, one of them has been captured by me, this is a reminder for you to please take notice."
t/n: used the formal "you"