45

When he came out of the bathroom, Qi Baicha leaned against Fu Mingye's chest, panting, his limpid eyes full of water, the tails of his eyes stained a maple red.

This scene really incited wild thoughts. Those who didn't know better would think that Master CEO Fu had gone crazy, disregarded Qi Baicha's serious injuries, and messed around with the other in the bathroom.

Of course, Mr. Fu wasn't actually such a dog.

But he wasn't too much like a human either.

At first, Qi Baicha was at a loss. What did he mean by help? Was this thing something that could be done by others for him?

He would've never thought of what Mr. Fu would do next.

Mr. Fu lowered his voice and said one word.

"Shhh—"

Qi Baicha: "..."

Okay, he knew that the meaning of this word was definitely not for him to keep silent.

Anyhow, after living in human society for so many years, Qi Baicha had also seen some scenes. For example, a mother and son pair would be walking down a street, when suddenly the son wouldn't be able to hold it anymore and had to piss, but there was no public toilet nearby. The mother would bring the child to a corner to deal with it, and what she would say would be this exact word.

Qi Baicha would politely avoid this scene every time he encountered it, but his hearing was so good that he'd still be able to hear it.

... Was this Mr. Fu treating him as a child, no, an infant?!

The young man's snow-white skin immediately turned pink, looking like a cooked shrimp, very delicious and attractive.

The backs of his feet were slightly taut, and his smooth toes curled up. He was embarrassed enough to dig out another hospital.

"Enough... let's go back." Qi Baicha said weakly.

Fu Mingye furrowed his brows: "But you haven't gone yet."

Qi Baicha said expressionlessly: "You might as well throw me in."

Just stuff him into the toilet and let him be flushed down the drain. What did mysophobia count as, shame was the real deal.

"I'll think of another way." Fu Mingye thought about it for a moment, then said suddenly, "Got it."

"Got what..." Qi Baicha's body stiffened, and he lowered her voice, "Don't touch... aren't I going to the bathroom? What you're doing... mmph." He let a groan escape from his throat.

Fu Mingye kissed his flushed eartips, saying soothingly: "Pressing here can stimulate urination."

"How did you... know this?"

Fu Mingye: "Ahem."

He couldn't just say that before, during the process of learning, he had seen all kinds of playing methods from watching countless films, and this was one of them...

However, he had never used it on Chacha. Chacha loved cleanliness, and he wasn't interested in those methods either.

But right now it was done against his will.

"Mr. Fu, stop... I'm begging you." Qi Baicha's voice carried a slight crying tone. He was physiologically stimulated, but also psychologically ashamed and angry.

Just now he was still being treated like an infant, but in a blink of an eye, the way he was being treated became unsuitable for children. This difference was a bit too big.