52

Qi Baicha looked back, seeing that the person who came had pale skin, a tall nose, bright red lips and eyes, and was very good-looking.

Of course he was good-looking; there weren't any ugly-looking vampires or elves.

Needless to say, this was a vampire.

His luck wasn't good nor bad. The good thing was he just wanted to find someone to question, and then someone came by. The bad thing was the one who came wasn't an elf, nor was a friendly-to-elves dwarf, but a natural-enemy-to-elves vampire.

There wasn't too much of a problem. Though elves were vampires' source of food, they weren't the only one. Before the four gods disappeared, the elf god set up a protective barrier, preventing the two races from meeting. The vampire god also made an order, preventing vampires from drinking elves' blood.

With double protection, the two races coexisted peacefully for many years. It wasn't until the gods disappeared, and the barrier became ineffective, that the vampires began to be bold.

After all, they respected the command of Master Vampire God. After discovering the deliciousness of elf blood, they did not dare to hunt and kill them. They only dared to grab a few at a time and bring them back to the castle, having them bloodlet periodically, providing food.

Only a madman like Daniel would uncaringly suck up an elf dry every time.

So normally when an elf met a vampire, they didn't have to worry about their life.

What was more, Qi Baicha was not an ordinary elf. If the other really wanted to suck his blood, he'd just fight them. If he couldn't ask politely, then he'd just question violently.

Fu Mingye was already walking toward Qi Baicha.

He walked steadily, looking calm.

It seemed that this wasn't the vampire that killed Perry. If he were the murderer, he'd be very surprised upon seeing him living.

Qi Baicha analyzed it rationally.

As long as he wasn't a vicious vampire, there was always the possibility of communication.

After all, the snow god was still peace-loving, and didn't like fighting and killing, or using violence to solve problems.

The snow elf sitting on the large rock raised his delicate and beautiful face, asking timidly, "I got lost in the forest, can you bring me out?"

Fu Mingye suddenly braked.

He was also lost?

Then he was useless.

So Qi Baicha watched as the vampire that was walking toward him change directions as if nothing had happened, passing right by him.

He completely ignored him.

Qi Baicha: "..."

He quickly got up to follow.

Following the other was also more efficient than him aimlessly walking around here.

Qi Baicha had no time to wait for the next passer-by. What made him worry the most was that normally, the flow of time between two worlds was not the same, and he didn't know what the factor of proportionality was. For example, if one minute passed here and one year passed in his world, then by the time he returned he wouldn't even be able to catch his funeral; he'd probably even miss Mr. Fu's funeral as well.

If he wanted to go back, then he'd have to find this world's dimensional crack. But this world was so big; finding it was easier said than done. He didn't even have a world map.