37

The piano music on the phone was still playing. Qin Yirou stiffened, forgetting to react.

How could it have been discovered? Whatever the system did was always foolproof; she definitely would be earlier than the original's time, otherwise she wouldn't dare be this confident.

What went wrong?

The gazes of everyone staring at her became more and more strange, and it was only then that Qin Yirou recovered. She covered her ears, muttering: "Don't play it anymore, don't play it anymore... Don't play it anymore!" She shouted, wanting to come up and grab Qi Baicha's phone.

Qi Baicha easily avoided her, but Qin Yirou still stretched out her hand, wanting to grab it, looking fierce and hysterical like a lunatic.

Being a person with a guilty conscience, of course she was afraid of being exposed.

The staff on-site immediately stepped forward to stop her, and Qin Yirou's assistant also came up to pull her back: "Yirou-jie, Yirou-jie, calm down."

Several people worked together to pull Qin Yirou away, but Qin Yirou had still lost control of her emotions. Her assistant panicked and hurriedly slipped out to call Qin Yirou's agent: "Hello? Yun-jie, hurry up and come to the school, Yirou-jie's mood suddenly turned weird..."

At this time, Li Lao tremblingly stood up, refused the help of others, and walked to Qi Baicha: "Can you show me the video?"

Qi Baicha nodded slightly, handing him the phone.

Li Lao focused on watching the boy in the video who devoted himself to playing the piano, expressing excitement: "Yes, it's this feeling"

The emotions were right; only this properly played out the song's emotions.

Qin Yirou's playing earlier was like wearing a perfect mask. But the inside was ugly, showing a sense of disharmony.

The director asked puzzledly: "Mr. Qi, what's going on? Who is this person in the video?"

Qi Baicha said: "He's called Meng Xing."

"I met him by accident, and found that this child was greatly wronged." Qi Baicha said, "I can say it for him, this song 'Despair''s actual creative process."

Li Lao: "Oh? I would like to hear the details."

When other people saw Li Lao speak, no matter how confused they were, they had to temporarily suppress it, and listen to Qi Baicha tell his story.

"This child grew up in an orphanage, and had been a little autistic since he was a child. With the director of the orphanage accompanying him, he gradually got better, and treated the director as his only relative. He has a high talent for music, and his dream is to make achievements in music, to repay his dean-mama."

"It was a pity that on the day he got his admission notice from S City's Conservatory of Music, his dean-mama passed away from a cerebral hemorrhage. This incident became something he would be eternally regretful for."

Everyone could not help but show their sympathy in their eyes.

"This year, his senior year, he created a song called 'The Wish of the Stars,' which was supposed to be given to his dean-mama who is in heaven. He submitted this song, 'The Wish of the Stars,' and another original song to Liu Kaisheng's studio. "

Hearing this, Liu Kaisheng pointed to himself in confusion: "Me?"

"Yes. Mr. Liu, Meng Xing submitted two manuscripts to you, one was 'Wish of the Stars,' and the other was 'Seaside.'" Qi Baicha said.