57

The living room was terribly quiet for a while.

Fu Mingye's eyes fell on Qi Baicha.

The young man wore loose pajamas, his collarbone still carried the hickey left last night, his eyebrows were exquisite and picturesque, they were familiar to him.

Fu Mingye lowered his head and glanced at the shards of glass, and felt very strange to the young man's uninjured fingers.

At first, Fu Mingye felt that his vision was wrong.

How can the tea without the power of the hand to smash the glass with bare hands?

Then I felt that my sense of smell was wrong.

His cup of life spring water is fine, how could he smell the fragrance of life spring water on the hands of Chacha? ?

Finally, I felt that my hearing was wrong.

How could Chacha say that he is a respectable thing? ? ?

Finally he came to the conclusion: "I haven't woken up yet. I was too tired last night. I will go back to sleep." He got up and went to the bedroom.

Qi Baicha said coldly behind him: "Your Excellency Cthulhu."

Lord Cthulhu: QAQ

Now he couldn't help deceiving himself.

Fu Mingye turned around and knelt on the shards of glass without hesitation: "I was wrong."

Qi Baicha frowned. God's body is powerful, and only the weapon of God can fight against it. Naturally, the shards of glass are not painful or itchy, and it is impossible to cut the skin.

It's just looking at the eye.

He said lightly: "Get up and talk well."

Fu Mingye said pitifully, "If you don't forgive me, I won't get up." Chacha still felt sorry for him.

Qi Baicha sneered, raised his hand and swept it over. A pile of sharp icicles suddenly appeared on the floor of the living room: "Kneel here."

Fu Mingye: "..." This seems to be really painful.

The last bit of luck is gone, his wife is really a Snow God.

A man who can bend and stretch, Fu Mingye got up decisively and sat down beside Qi Baicha diligently: "Does the hand hurt? I'll blow it to you."

Qi Baicha turned her head and moved aside, ignoring him.

He felt like a silly fork. He had always been frightened by Fu Mingye's lifespan, struggling to find a way to live forever, and fighting with God for a bottle of life spring water regardless of his grace.

After doing it for a long time, people don't need it at all, and it's the one who fought with him and mocked him.

Surprised? Was it unexpected? Is it irritating?

Anyway, Qi Baicha doesn't care much about Fu Mingye now.

"I'm sorry..." Fu Mingye said weakly, "I didn't know it was you."

What the **** did he do?

"This means that if it weren't for me, you could be quite unreasonable to others?" Qi Baicha turned back, and the piles fell apart. "Snatching other people's things, pestering them in fights, and raking in and saying that others are polite?"

Fu Mingye wanted to lose his memory on the spot.

If it weren't for Chacha, Fu Mingye really felt that he was not at all wrong.