14- falling inlove

The bike rode through an alley with many turns, stopping in front of a noodle restaurant deep in the alley.

There were only a few houses in the alley. The neighborhood uncle lay on a wicker chair enjoying the coolness, and two children squatted on the ground eating watermelon. In the middle was a household with its light on; it was a noodle restaurant that was open for business.

It was said to be a noodle restaurant, but in reality it was a private house with a few tables and chairs, fluorescent lamps, a large, buzzing electric fan that stood at the door, and even a big yellow dog that was chained to the door. Mosquito repellent incense was burning inside the house, a few shirtless guests eating their noodles, the air smelling of sweat.

If he hadn't found that this noodle restaurant was delicious on Dianping, Fu Mingye would have never set foot in such a place in his life.
t/n: dianping = an app similar to yelp

The places where Mr. Fu normally dined were naturally high-end and niche.

This shop was run by a couple, the family of three warm and lively. The child was lying on a table doing homework, and the proprietor was standing in front of a big pot of noodles. The proprietress was clearing tables, saw the guests coming outside the door, and greeted warmly while wiping a table: "Welcome in. Why don't you sit here, the table will be set up soon. What do you want to eat—"

She straightened up, saw the faces of the two guests clearly under the light, and froze for a moment, thinking, yo, two handsome boys.

Fu Mingye asked Qi Baicha: "Anything you don't like?"

Qi Baicha shook his head: "You can choose what to eat."

Fu Mingye said to the proprietress: "Two bowls of beef noodles."

"Okay, it'll come soon."

The two sat down on the just-cleaned empty table, one person on one side, happening to sit across from each other.

Qi Baicha looked at the surrounding environment and was a little surprised: "You brought me here?"

Fu Mingye was a little nervous: "Do you not like it? If you don't like it, we can change..."

"No." Qi Baicha said, "I like it very much."

He liked this kind of smoky smell.
t/n: referring to the smell of cooked food

"I just didn't expect that you would choose to come here." Qi Baicha paused, saying euphemistically, "You don't look like someone who would come here."

Perhaps he wanted to try changing his methods again? A young master experiencing civilian life?

Qi Baicha wasn't really a kid anyway, so he wouldn't be blinded just from playing around for an afternoon.

He couldn't see the color of Fu Mingye's heart.

"They're all places to eat, what difference is there." There was no difference between a Michelin restaurant and a roadside stall for an evil god who didn't need to eat. He said, "The point is not where to eat or what to eat, but who is eating with me. There are so many annoying people out there, but I am happy when I stay with you."

Qi Baicha declined to comment.

He thought, this person's ability is quite good, he can even say words of love so easily.

How would he have known that Master Evil God actually couldn't speak sweetly at all. There were countless words of love published on Baidu, but this sentence was from the heart.

Two bowls of steaming beef noodles were quickly served. Fu Mingye picked up his chopsticks and put the beef from his bowl into Qi Baicha's bowl without saying a word.