2: HER PAST

AUTHOR'S POV

Hunter's mansion,
11:44 pm

Grace sat in the balcony hearing the thunder while blankly looking at the heavy rain as it was drenching everything outside. The howling wind was breaking all the dry leaves from the trees in the huge garden area.

She could also see the wide sea which wasn't calm, it's surface was getting kissed by the moonlight.

This kind of climate never fails to remind her of the terrific memories of that night. The night when her life flipped upside down.

Nothing left.

She sighed closing her eyes recalling her past.

The day when her mother died her stepfather started abusing her then finally sold her in a wh*re house, at a cheap price, without any second thought, without any mercy. She was only a teenager and scared as hell in a place like that.

On the same rainy night, Hunter visited there with his men. They had a dark aura, seemed Russian to her. They were picking up some girls and making them stand on another side of the crowd. Dash was busy dealing with the boss of that cheap place while others were focused on them.

Suddenly she caught Hunter's green orbs staring at her between all the other girls around to her. Before she could hide back he pointed his finger towards her making her freeze in her place.

" я тоже хочу эту девушку ". ( I want that girl too). She didn't understand what he said but she felt that this isn't going to end well.

After having one last glance at her, Hunter left the place before his other men. She didn't know what they did with other girls but they took her outside that suffocating place and signaled her to sit in a luxury limo.

She didn't want to go as she still had a hope that her stepfather will come back to take her from there but little did she know he'll never.

As she sat backside in the car she found Hunter already sitting inside. She scooted away from him, clenching a fistful of clothing of her dress in her palm. He chuckled noticing her scared.

After a long and silent drive, the car finally stopped at a well-decorated place. She flinched as the door of the car got suddenly opened by a man. He bowed at her when she looked up at him.

Getting off of the car she stood next to Hunter who was busy on his phone when a man approach her. Before that man could grab her hand to take her with him Hunter pointed his finger towards him enough for him to understand that he need to stop.

Hanging up the call he spoke. " Shell Bela Watta Me". (She'll be with me).

Hearing that, that man left after mumbling Умм Суррей ( I'm sorry ).

" Let's go ". Hunter said and she followed him behind.

Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped and her head started spinning when she saw the view in front of her.

A luxury jet with some men standing next to it bowed at them. She was wondering at the view but more than terrified thinking where was he taking her.