8: SEARCH

AUTHOR'S POV

City hospital,
06:44 pm

Caden narrowed his eyes at both of the men whose personalities were screaming dark aura. One of them was roaming his eyes around near the counter while the other one's gray orbs were fixed on the receptionist.

The receptionist looked at the photograph with crashed eyebrows and shook her head in no. " No sir I haven't". She replied.

The hospital was big and that lady works in the daytime she didn't know anything about Grace as Caden brought her to the hospital at night.

" Call our men". Dash commanded turning his hard gaze from that lady to the man standing next to him. "Tell them to check Evey inch of this hospital". Dash added making the other man nod.

Kings are not like other mafia's who sin under the dark sky. They are dominant enough to enter whenever they want. Does whatever they want.

Soon around thirty men in all black dashed inside pulling everyone's attention. They spread all around the hospital. Two of them stood near the entrance to stop anyone from escaping.

Caden left the counter after getting the bill receipt. He pressed the elevator's button and immediately called Draven while tapping his shoe on the floor in desperation. " Hey-". Before Draven could say anything Caden spoke.

" Hide Elly". Caden said getting inside the elevator.

" What are you saying? Why would I hide-".

" Some men are in search of her downstairs. Just hide her somewhere". Caden said looking at the men coming towards the elevator but before they could reach the door closed.

"Okay". With that Draven ended the call and rushed towards Grace's ward.

" Elly". Draven called gaining her attention. She was wearing a dress that Elijah brought her, ready to leave the hospital as she was discharged. " Your one last chack up is left. Come with me". Draven said making her sit on a wheelchair and started to push the chair out of the ward with him. She frowned at his weird behavior.

On the other hand, Caden removed her jacket and laid on Grace's bed without forgetting to mess his hair. Soon a man entered checking the room. He glanced at Caden who fake a cough and looked up at the man with half-closed eyes. That man checked the washroom before leaving the ward. Caden sighed.

Another door opened revealing Draven who was sitting on the doctor's chair while Elijah and Scott were sitting in front of him. Two men in black narrowed their eyes in the room. Soon their eyes caught the MRI machine. A lady was laying under it.

" Is my grandmother alright?". Elijah winked at Draven as his back was facing those men. " Will she survive?". Elijah asked clenching Draven's palms.

" She's too weak. I-I can't assure you". Draven replied gulping his saliva as the men were looking at him.

" I can't see her like this. She has raised me". Elijah dramatically rested his head on Scott's chest and cried out loudly making the men confuse.

Draven looked at the men who left the room as Elijah let out another ear-busting cry.

As soon as they hear the door clicking sound Draven sighed heavily fanning himself while Scott pushed Elijah away and dusted his own clothes. "You are a horrible actor".

"What about Draven? He was like I-I". Elijah pointed his finger towards Draven and burst into laughter.

" YES BECAUSE I'M NOT A THIEF LIKE YOU ALL". Draven shooted a glare at them both. " I'm gonna receive termination paper soon". Draven added rubbing his forehead.