17: NIGHT CLUB

AUTHOR'S POV

New York,
11:49 pm

" Do-do I know you?". She asked hiccuping in-between as the alcohol was already taking over her senses.

" A very good question". He chuckled handing her another glass of wine. " And the answer is no. You don't. But I know someone who's losing his mind for you".

Hearing him Grace gestured him to bend closer to him that he did with crashed eyebrows. " Let him". She whispered in his ear and then pushed him back by his chest.

He stared at her with a puzzled look as he got confused for a minute thinking if she was really Grace or someone else.

Suddenly she started laughing out loudly gulping another glass of alcohol. He thought she was drunk she indeed was but never in his dream, he thought she has lost her memories too.

Even if he had found out about her mental condition he simply doesn't care. He was only wondering about his luck and the coincidence of meeting her in another corner of the world.

Caden approached back to Grace who was continually drinking alcohol. He thought she might have good alcohol tolerance but only in a glance at her red eyes, he concluded she was already wasted.

" Elly, no". Before she could grab another drink Caden pushed the glass out of her reach.

" I want it". She whined standing up from the tool and trying to grab the glass again but Caden stood between her and the counter.

" You are already high enough". Caden used a strict tone this time.

" Then dance with me". She said grabbing his wrist and dragging him with her to the dancefloor.

She stood in front of him back facing and started moving her body with the rhythm perfectly, brushing her back on Caden's body.

Soon she turned and swept her hands all over his chest. She threw her hands up in the air and started giggling loudly.

Alcohol indeed took the best of her.
Caden was lost looking at her angelic face but she suddenly grabbed both of his wrists and placed his palms on her lower waist. Her hands made their way to the back of his neck and got encircled around it.

" I love you ". She suddenly pronounced grinning at him. Caden's heart skipped a beat. The world around him seemed to stop.

But a pair of eyes were on them. " No ways". That guy chuckled thinking about what would be Hunter's reaction if he would have seen Grace like this.

CADEN'S POV

" I love you ". Grace suddenly pronounced grinning at me.

My smile faded away but she still had the same cheerful expression. She tiptoed slowly and cupped my face. " I love you, Caden". She repeated.

" Elly, I-". I was out of words.

She loves me? No-no-no-no-no...I don't want this to happen... I mean I do but...WHAT CADEN? F*ck!

She's just drunk talking. It's all nonsense, isn't it?

I stared into her eyes only to see what I feared and desired too. Love.

I was ready to break her trust but not her heart. What now? Why I don't want to break her trust anymore?

" Caden some men have entered the club. Hide her ". I heard Elijah's voice through Bluetooth breaking the chain of my thoughts.