22: LOYAL

AUTHOR'S POV

Night club,
09:55 pm

" F*CKING MOVE".

Ric, the king of nightlife raised his head as he heard some noise at the entrance of the nightclub's pool table room.

There standing furious Nick trying to get inside but Ric's men weren't allowing him. Ric's hand gestured to his men who allowed Nick in.

Taking long steps Nick stood on another side of the pool table. Ric rested both of his hands on the vertical pool stick and his chin on his hands, looking at Ric with a small smile.

" We had a deal". Nick said madly.

" Wait... we had one?". Ric rolled his eyes up and made a puzzled face.

" The deal that I'll remove security from the penthouse because you wanted to meet Zoe and you were supposed to hand Grace to me in return". Ric said showing big eyes.

" Oh, that...I remember". Ric stretched the side of his head.

" Then you should also remember that Grace should be with me by now. But she isn't". Ric said loudly.

" Calm down angry man". Ric stood straight. " I sent my men last night-".

"Men?". Nick scoffed. " You call them men? THOSE D*CKLESS MOTHERF*CKERS CAME BACK INJURED AND EMPTY HANDED ". Nick cut him off between the sentence that clearly didn't please Ric's goofy mind.

He threw the pool stick on the pool table and walked towards Nick." Surrounded". He took a full circle around Nick before standing face to face. " Still awfully confidential, aren't you?". Ric dusted Nick's coat a little before lifting his gaze to meet with Nick's hard one.

Nick chuckled gazing around before looking straight into Ric's eyes again. "I can kill every person in this room before most of them have a chance to get to their feet". He paused. " I'm Skilled. Unlike your so-called men". He added bitterly.

" So proud you are to be Hunter's puppet. Even though he never failed to show his back to you". This time Ric smirked. " He calls you his left hand but has he ever really trusted you?". Ric scoffed. " Not even his storeroom's door open with your fingerprint while he has given all the passwords to Dash, to his undue right hand". Ric made a 'tsk' sound showing fake pity before continuing. " How pathetic". Ric insulted that made Nick drop his gaze. " I can give you what you want. Position". Nick looked up at his words. " You'll be crowned with respect with me".

" You are planning something against your brother. Again ". Nick made Ric chuckle.

" I am". Ric nodded. " Look ". Ric placed his hand on Nick's shoulder. " No Dash No right hand. You'll be the first person Hunter will choose for that position".

Nick chuckled removing Ric's hand from his shoulder. " A greedy man like you can never think good for anyone else. At least not for me. Come to the point, Alaric".

Ric sighed tilting his head a little. " The point is... We are on the same page. I want Hunter to kick Dash out of his business because he's a mastermind. Hunter is currently unable to think straight. His focus is only on his co-called queen right now. Dash is almost taking care of all Hunter's business. The point is clear... My target is Hunter's downfall. And its base is Dash". Ric cleared.

" Dash will never betray Hunter even if it cost his life". Nick spat the fact.

" Right". Ric nodded. " If it cost his life... Not his sexy wife. His Zoe". Ric smirked.