11: HER LOCATION

AUTHOR'S POV

Dash tried to contact Hunter but failed as Hunter broke his mobile. Even though Dash told Hunter's one of the most trusted men Nick to recheck all the hospitals because he has to go back to Russia as he lives with his newlywed wife there. He came to know that some men are behind his wife to approach him for some revenge matter.

Hunter has taught many self-defense skills to Grace so that she can fight if something urgent comes up but Dash's wife Zoe is young and way too delicate to fight or even protect herself. She has no idea about Dash's profession, she trusts him blindly and for Dash, she's his priority.

When he got married to her, she got highlighted in all his enemies' eyes but not everyone can dare to approach his women. Only if she wasn't his wife then she'd be only a mere object for his enemies. Because in the underworld, females are treated like a sl*t until they are blood-related to any mafia or have their last name. That's why Hunter wanted to marry Grace as his name with her is enough for her protection. But the only thing he doesn't have in his control is fate.

Russia's Street,
12:56 am

" Who's your boss? What does he wants from my wife?". Dash asked. His one hand was around a man's neck whose back was pressed against Dash's chest. He had a knife in his hand which was dangerously closer to that man's neck. His face turned red as he was barely breathing because of Dash's tight grip around his neck. He was trying to release himself but Dash was way too muscular in front of him.

" S-sir please...I swear I don't know anything. I haven't met him. He threatened me through a phone call to inform him about that girl's location. I didn't know she's your wife". The person in his hold pleaded.

Dash's mobile rang and he pulled it out using his free hand. Looking at the person's ID on the screen a small smile rose up to his lips.

"Sir-".

" Shish". Dash said in that man's ear making him zip up his mouth. His whole body was sweating mess and was shaking out of fear as the sharp knife was slightly cutting his skin.

" Hey, love". Dash greeted.

" Honey where are you?". His wife's sweet voice asked. He can already imagine her pouty face.

" Is my baby missing me?". He asked, love was dripping from his tone.

" Sir please spare me I-".

" Tsk". Dash sliced that man's throat for interrupting him. That man fell to the ground with a loud thug. His body flutter like a fish on the ground.

Dash stepped on that man's sliced throat and walked towards his car like nothing. " I'm on my way darling wait for me". He said on his phone leaving the dead body behind to be found by cops the very next day. And the cops gonna unjustify another murder as always.

Reaching near his house he removed his coat in the car as it was blood-stained and he didn't want to scare his wife. He double checked himself before heading inside his house using a key, only to meet with the unusual silence.

" Zoe? baby?" He called but no response.

As he entered his bedroom his wife came out from a fresh shower with her wet curly hair wearing a bathrobe. " F*ck". He mumbled under his breath swiping his gray eyes all over her body. He closed the door behind with his leg without turning his gaze from her.

Hearing the door clicking sound she turned only to find his dashing husband coming towards her." You're back". Her eyes lit up looking at him who firmly rested his hands on her tiny waist and pulled her closer. Her body collided with his hard chest making her tiptoe a little. She smiled as he tilted his head and lean closer to her face.