5: HIS TARGET

AUTHOR'S POV

Caden's apartment,
08:33 am

" OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR I SAID". Scott frustratingly yelled from outside his shared bedroom with Elijah.

" WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT THIS DESPERATELY?". Elijah opened the door, he was shirtless with messy hair.

" Don't say you gave my favorite, 3000$, Louis Vuitton's black leather jacket to one of your chicks because she was feeling cold in a damn sleeveless dress just because you wanted to be hero in front of her". Scott growled in one breath and pushed Elijah aside walking inside his wardrobe while Elijah followed him behind.

He opened the wardrobe and started counting, sliding the clothes at his left side with every count. "1.2.3.4.....20.black shirt, 1.2.3.4...15.black jeans, 1.2.3.4......18 black t-shirts?. Were is 19th?". He mumbled to himself. " I guess it's in the laundry. 1.2.3.4.hi girl...5.6.WAIT". He paused for a moment before sliding some clothes back at right side.

Scott gasped and a girl nervously glanced at Elijah who facepalmed.

" You-you are wearing my 19th t-shirt". Scott pulled her outside the wardrobe. " GIVE MY $888 GUCCI BLACK T-SHIRT BACK RIGHT NOW". That girl flinched as he growled at her face

" Why are you shouting like a maniac person, Scott?" Caden walking in.

" Caden look, she's wearing my 900$'s Gucci-". Scott paused when Caden raised his eyebrows at him. " Okay...okay...$888 t-shirt". Scott pouted before shooting a glare at the blonde, who was still standing there confused.

" She's isn't going to eat your clothes". Elijah spat.

" Then give your cheap clothes to your cheap slu-".

" Enough is enough". Caden butted in.

" But my t-shirt-".

" I'll get you a new one ". Caden assured. " First of all go check what's the frustrating beeping sounds coming from your gaming room. It's not letting me sleep for a moment".

" WHAT? BEEPING SOUNDS. Is my baby okay?" Scott got panicked and rushed towards his gaming room. No need to worry. Baby is what he calls to his computer.

" Girl, get changed and leave as soon as you can". Caden ordered.

" It's Lauren". She said tugging a strand of hair behind the back of her ear looking at Caden.

Elijah's jaw clenched seeing her flirting with Caden. " Get the hell out of here ". Elijah yelled. She immediately grabbed her belongings and left the apartment.

" How many times have I told you not to bring any girl home?" Caden glared at Elijah who was massaging his temple.

" I got drunk last night in the club. I don't remember how I end up here". Elijah replied. " Where were you last night?" Elijah asked raising an eyebrow.

" I-I had something to take care of". Caden stuttered not making eye contact with him. " I'm leaving now and maybe will come back late. Don't get into another fight with Scott". Caden added in a warning tone.