6: HIS RAGE

AUTHOR'S POV

Hunter's mansion,
07:03 am

Punching the boxing bag Hunter's rage-filled green eyes were fixed on it. Sweat was dripping from his whole body, his bangs were wet as well as his sleeveless t-shirt. His chest was moving back and forth as he continued to punch the bag with the force that it was moving like a weightless object.

His mind isn't able to think about anything else besides Grace since he came back last week from Dash's wedding and met with unusual silence.

An orderly lady dared to inform him that Grace is missing. He's been searching for her like a mad person but there's no sign of her on the whole Island.

He called all the outsiders who were on his Island when he and most of his guards went to attend Dash's wedding. He came to know that a man didn't believe a girl who was saying she was not one of the girls who were in the basement on proposed to supply, and he dragged her along with other girls.

One of his men said that all the girls are sent to New York but at the airport, two girls tried to escape. One of them was Grace who's still missing but the other girl got caught as soon as she sold the ring given by Grace.

That ring was handmade and was a gift from Hunter to Grace. Kind of engagement ring that was forced to be on her ring finger for about the last three years.

He punched the boxing bag one last time before taking a seat on a nearby couch. He opened his fist only to see the same ring covered in his blood now as he wasn't wearing any boxing gloves while punching.

Shit! nothing hurts. He thought to himself.

He stared at the ring with his blood shoot eyes. " Run how much you want. Open your wings and fly high. Kings know how to cut wings. I swear to God, no matter if you are in the highest sky or in the depth of the sea I'll bring you back to me. I'll destroy you beyond repair. I'll make you regret for not approaching back to me. I'll make you love me the way I love you. I'll turn this mansion into a hell that was heaven for you all these years. You have to love me. You have to accept that you are mine and only".

He grabbed a water bottle and gulped half of it down in one go while he emptied the rest of the bottle on his head using his left hand as the right one was still oozing blood.

" Excuse, me King?". A man's voice made Hunter look in his direction.

The dark gym room only had some golden deem lights that was highlighting Hunter's ethereal features as well as his hard muscles. His bangs were dripping water hiding half of his eyes.

Hunter raised an eyebrow making the man continue. " King the girl is here". That man informed.

" отправить ее в. ( Send her in )". Hunter said making the man slightly bow before taking his leave.

Soon a girl forcefully sent inside the room. Her hands were tied, her hair was messy, and her mouth had an adhesive white tape on it.

She flinch as the door behind her closed. Her blood ran cold when she turned his eyes towards the muscular man who stood up and started walking towards her with his hand in the pocket of his shorts.

" You look familiar. Have I threatened you before". He asked as he recognized her.

She stepped back as his familiar eerie eyes were fixed on her trembling body. Those dark green eyes are her nightmares that's she sees every night.

She stopped as her back came in contact with the closed door behind her but she didn't turn her helpless eyes from his dark ones.

Hunter stopped a step away from her and leaned his face down to her level. She gulped in fear. Her body was shaking under his giant poster.