13: THE CELL

AUTHOR'S POV

Hunter's Mansion,
02:06 am

Hunter grabbed Draven's collar and slammed him against the wall behind him. His eyes were full of rage which was piercing through Draven's terrified eyes.

" S-sir, I swear I don't know where she is. I was only treating her as a patient. I didn't even know her real name until-". He paused gazing at Dash who was standing a little away from both of them, having his hands in his pocket with a tilted head. " ...h-he mentioned it during the investigation". Draven said swelling his saliva to wet his dry throat.

He haven't got a drop of water since he had stepped inside the mansion. He was treating Vi's wounds since evening but suddenly Hunter and Dash decided to show up.

Dash sent some of Hunter's men to the orphanage home where they had brought Vi from and came to know about his sibling Caden. Dash was right for thinking that they are related after hearing their surnames.

They are siblings but Dash and Hunter's mind isn't processing how's Caden connected to Grace?

They have no idea that it was just a coincidence. Only if Vi and Grace would have run in opposite directions that night. Then Vi would have got into the accident with Caden and he would have found his sister. On the other hand instead of Vi who got caught while selling the ring Grace would have got caught and sent back to Hunter's mansion.

But there's something called destiny. The cruel fate of Grace leads her to the robbers who are using her without her knowing. And that's the reason Dash and Hunter are now behind Caden because they know that he's gonna use Grace against them to approach Vi.

But again the question is... why is Grace supporting Caden? Did she know Torres siblings before she was taken to Hunter's Island? Because she supported Vi to escape first now living with Caden without any complaint.

If it's not like that... then it means she hate Hunter so much that she's ready to live with a stranger or that stranger has captivated her.

They are only able to join clues like this because for Dash and Hunter, Grace hasn't lost her memories. Draven has never mentioned it nor it was on his laptop to be found by Hunter's men in the Hospital as Scott has deleted all the data about Grace's mental health.

In their conclusion, only three people can answer their questions. First is Caden who isn't a cup of tea to be found so easily. He's been dodging cops for years now, hiding is what he has become an expert in.

Second is Draven who isn't opening his mouth and keeps on repeating the same sentence that he have no idea about Caden and Grace. That is true he really doesn't know where Caden lives and all. He only supports Caden because Caden has favored him before.

The third one is Vi who's unconscious. Hunter has been asking Vi about Grace since she has got caught and he knows that she has no idea about Grace but now they need her as she's connected to Caden. Caden will hand Grace back to him only in return for Vi.

" Wake her up at any cost. Otherwise I'll rip you apart". Saying that Hunter pushed Draven then left the room followed by Dash.

Draven slide down the wall and palmed his forehead. His chest was moving back and forth out of fear. It was the first time he saw Hunter. Only in a meeting, he understood why the whole world fears him.

No one knows Kings by their faces. But Draven has seen Hunter now. Not only this but he also has taken to his mansion. There's no way he's gonna get out of this Island alive.

He glanced at Vi who screamed even though she was unconscious. She's been doing this from time to time. That's because she was getting panic attacks even in her sleep.