27: KING'S LAND

AUTHOR'S POV

Hunter's island,
11:44 pm

" Welcome to Kingsland ". A middle-aged lady bowed as Hunter and Grace landed on his island.

Grace swept her eyes around. The beach they were standing on was the same place she saw in her dream.

As they walked inside the mansion's garden area she saw a big fountain. She stopped and stared.

" Oh my my, Queen?". Zara came rushing. Her eyes filled with tears as she swept her eyes all over Grace and run her wrinkled palms over her shoulders to her arms showing affection. " My daughter". She breathed out putting her hands on Grace's head making her bend a little. She pecked her forehead. "How are you?". She asked giving a slight squeeze on her palms.

Grace nodded. " I'm good ". She replied nodding her head passing a soft smile at the old lady as she was showing so much fondness and Grace had no heart to tell her that she doesn't remember her at all.

" Zara, take her upstairs". Hunter commanded.

" Come ". Zara ushered her talking continuously. Saying how empty the mansion felt without her and how her absence made her cry. She kept on thanking god under her breath all the way upstairs while Grace was amazed by the interior like she hasn't been there before.

They finally stopped in front of a door that had a big crown designed in golden color. Zara opened the door for Grace. She entered, it was Hunter's bedroom. A huge dark-shaded room with a King sized round bed. She walked further looking at the photo frames. It was all her photographs and paintings.

She was having a closer look at each of them with a focus that she didn't notice Hunter has entered the room.

She flinched and quickly turned around as she suddenly felt someone's presence behind her.

Hunter took a step closer making her push herself onto the wall. " Welcome back home". He said tugging her hair behind her ear. " Why did you cut your hair? I liked them long". He lean and sniffed her sent. " Still so godamn perfect ". He said in her ear resting his hands on either side of her on the wall caging her.

Grace closed her eyes as their chests collided. Hunter softly planted a kiss on her eyelid. " F*ck, I missed this the most". He muttered huskily and moved his face down towards her neck, she tilted her head as his nose brushed her skin.

Hunter was amazed at her act as she gave him more access instead of pushing him away. He kissed her exposed flashes but she didn't even move.

His acts were reminding her of Caden. The only person she has ever submitted herself to.

" любовь? (love?)". He called making her open her eyes only to find his face hardly a centimeter away from hers. " I've planned our wedding. It's Next week".

Grace froze in her place looking at his smiling poster. " I- I can't marry you". Her voice came out above a whisper.

" I'm not asking. I'm informing you. Rest well for tonight. We have to fly to Spain tomorrow to select your wedding dress". Saying that he left the room.

Grace breathed out and sat on the floor resting her back against the wall. She knew she matters something more than just his submissive to him like the way he searched for her but never in her dream she thought he had planned to marry her.

The next morning:

" Can you all please just leave me alone I don't want you all to bathe me". Grace tried to shove the maids who were sent to her like they used to, to get her ready but she did not remember her schedule and puzzled them all.