1: HIS PRISON

GRACE'S POV

Hunter's mansion,
08:30 am

Rubbing my eyes I sat up on my bed yawning. I stretched my body hearing a satisfying crack sound.

The door of my room slowly wide opened revealing maids. " Good morning, Queen". They all bowed before passing their best smiles at me.

" Morning". I said in my morning voice.

Some of them went to open the curtains while some came towards me. Pulling the duvet from my body they placed it in a manner that half of the duvet spread on the floor from the bed.

Before my feet could touche the floor a maid made me wear a pair of fluffy white slippers. I smiled as she looked up. " How many times I've told you, Mrs. Zara, that I can do it by myself You are my elder. I feel bad whenever you kneel to do this".

She stood up smiling at me. " We can't deny King's order, Queen". She slightly bowed. I shook my head in no. They are never gonna disobey him.

I went inside the bathroom and did my morning business. Soon some maid came inside and made me sit in the bathtub that's always filled with warm water and rose petals floating on it.

One maid was massaging my head applying tones of shampoo while the other was rubbing my body. I used to feel shame at first to allow them to do this but now I'm used to it.

When they are done bathing me a maid made me wear a bathrobe. As I walked outside the bathroom a maid welcomed me with a designer dress in her hand. This isn't any special day. It's my daily routine. Sometimes I just want to roam around in a comfortable loose t-shirt but no. I have to be presentable all the time for him.

I sat on the dressing table where a maid was drying my hair while another was applying some body lotion on my arms and neck.

Soon I wore that dress and a maid helped me zip it up from behind. She took a strand of my hair from both sides and clipped them up on the backside, letting the other two stands hang on my face freely.

New hairstyle every day...

After finishing doing my make-up, a maid made me wear a pair of golden sandals. Having one last glance at me her expression said she's satisfied with her work.

" You are so beautiful, Queen". She complimented. " May I have your permission to go now?". She asked and I nodded.

I stood up as I was starving to eat something since I wake up, so without wasting another second I decent downstairs.

My stomach growled as I inhaled the delicious food smell. Reaching the dining table I sat looking at the food.

At least twenty people can eat it

" Where is he?". I asked to a maid who was serving me breakfast.

"King is talking on the phone with someone outside". She answered before placing a handkerchief on my lap.

" Okay ". I grinned before attacking the food.