Doctor says

"You've fully recovered"

'I've... fully recovered...? I've fully recovered...'

The words were doing laps in your head as Law continued to turn the pages of his book, something he was finding far too interesting at this moment in time.

'But... If I'm fully recovered then...' you pieced the clues in your head only for your eyes to land on Law

"WAIT!? DOES I'M ALLOWED TO DO HOUSEWORK AGAIN!?" Your (e/c) eyes twinkled with excitement as you sat upright

Law almost fell off the chair

"LAW!?" you panicked and scrambled about, as he did his best to collect himself "I didn't mean to startle you! Are you alright?"

"It's fine (Y/n)-ya, I just misjudged your priorities" He groaned placing down the book. "Yes you can return to doing housework but don't start doing everything at once, just ease yourself into it"

Law took one look at you and knew full well you were only hearing what you wanted to hear, so he decided to just save his breath and let you find out by yourself. He sighed to himself, but your excitement for domestic life was contagious, and so his frown was soon replaced by a small smirk.

"Just remember to take those vitamin and mineral tablets after we leave, ok?" he reminded

And just like that, you were sucked back into reality. Law had only come because he was worried about your wellbeing, but now that you were completely recovered and his crew were also fully rested, he had no reason left to stay.

'I hate this part' you reminded yourself as you felt your first clench

Your eyes were like an open book and Law was avidly reading your reactions to, well, everything. From your dawning realisation to your undeniable frustration and regret. All of your emotions were thrown into chaos against your will and it was all on display for Law to see.

"Did you miss me that much last time?" He nudged you in an attempt to lighten the mood slightly.

Of course, you being the person you were, you gave him the upfront most honest answer

"With everything you did and all the trouble you caused, how could I not miss you!?" you fumed your eyes already beginning to water.

There are many wonders in this world, the grand red line, the legendary Atlantis filled with menfolk, the famed Amazonian tribe, heck even the island hidden from the clouds was wondrous in its own right. Amongst these magnificent wonders, "Law being left speechless solely due to the unpredictable actions of yours truly" is ranked rather high, as it is such a rare sight to behold (Y/n) earned not 1, not 2, but 3 points in the bag.

Law: 124
(Y/n): 4

A few incoherent grumbles left Law's lips as his hand went to cover the majority of his blush. Unfortunately for Law, he'd forgotten the type of beverage he was currently drinking, its main component consisting of lemons. Bringing his hands to his eyes gave the citrus drink the chance to mingle and essentially, deliver pain.

"Agh! Dang, it!" Law hissed as he let out a few incoherent grumbles which included a couple or more profanities.

All of this was enough to put your concerns on hold and help the young man as best you could.

"OMG Law! Are you ok?!" You rushed again to his aid. "Move your hands and let me see"

Law resisted, but even he knew, once your mind was set there would be no stopping you. With a lot of bickering, he slowly removed his hands to reveal a grumpy, defeated face with a tearful expression (without doubt, all due to the lemons). Still, you were slightly taken aback by such a sight and ended up staring a bit too long at his averted gaze. In truth, the only thing you were thinking was: