Time Taken and Time Restored

In advance, I would like to apologize for my atrocious grammar and writing. I physically hate dealing with confrontations whilst trying to stick to character personalities. I did my best T-T

I own nothing but the plot folks

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Like this?" Anana spun the gelatine knife on her wrist.

"Exactly!" you cheered "Now you flick, then flip, spin, and catch" You demonstrated.

Anana watched you with a completely enchanted expression. When you caught the knife her face lit up and then switched to one of total concentration as she tried to mimic your actions. It was so surprising to you how such a sweet little girl could be so terrifying in the early hours of the morning. Waking up to her staring at you from the side of your bed did nothing for your poor delicate heart.

"Flick, flip spin aaaand ca-! Ah! I dropped it!" She wailed and began to sulk.

"But you almost got it! With a little more practice you'll be using a real knife in no time" you beamed.

'Wait... is that a good thing?'

"Really?!" She beamed

'How cute!' you internally gushed

"I have no doubt in my mind" you winked at her as she went to pick up the gelatine knife and try again.

You'd both been at this for about 2 and a half hours, although the first hour was you trying to make yourself look less like a monster and more like a human. Crying did nothing for your skin. It was clear that none of her siblings knew that she was here because she came by herself in the early hours of the morning, insisting that you had to teach her. After all, you'd promised, which you did. You were thankful for the company though. It helped to distract you from your dangerous thoughts.

"Thank you for playing with me (Y/n)" Anana mumbled.

"Aw don't worry about it, honey, I did promise"

"Are you married (Y/n)?" Anana smiled at you.

"Excuse me!?" you blurted out "Where is this coming from?"

'Why are these children so interested in my marital status?'

"Well you're just super nice so I thought that it would be cool if you became my sister for real, so we can hang out more" She fidgeted "Mama always marries my brothers and sisters to make a bigger family so I'm sure she'd do it for you too"

'I don't think your mom wants me in her family right now sweetie' you laughed.

"I don't need to be married to hang out with you Anana" you stroked her hair

'Hold the front door! Why is your hair so silky!?'

"Thanks (Y/n)" She smiled at the thought "But I still think you should marry my brothers, Katakuri is still single, so's Oven and Cracker and Perospero and-"

Your face was almost the shade of her ruby-red eyes as your imagination went to work.

"WHY DON'T I DO YOUR HAIR!?" you desperately tried to change the subject.

"Okay!" She hopped off the bed and ran to the door.

'phew,' you sighed. 'I'd better come up with some interesting discussion topics for her'

"Ah! Big Brother! Are you here to see (Y/n) too? We were just talking about you!" Anana giggled as she stood in the doorway.

Your heart rate stopped for three seconds straight making your legs go numb. Running away was not going to be an option right now.