Good news?

I only own da plot. So I hope y'all enjoy it🙂.

"(Y/n)! I've got some big news!" She looked you in the eyes and smiled her mischievous signature smile.

'What the hell has she done this time?'

"I-.... (Y/n)?" She cautiously whispered

"yes?"

"I don't want to alarm you but there are two strange men in your home. One's buff Goldilocks and the other looks like a paled drag queen" Liv was glaring daggers and Kid was sending them right back.

"They're not strangers, they're my guests! Can you please try to be nice?" You pleaded.

"These wouldn't happen to be the guys who tried to tear down the town last week now would they?" Liv raised a curious brow.

"Maybe?" You chuckled nervously whilst she gave a disapproving look. "Oh come on Liv, they needed medical attention and no one was coming forward to help them. They didn't try anything, they just made a threat so that they could get a doctor!" You sighed.

"Ever considered the fact that they're both wanted pirates! (Y/n) they definitely deserve what they got coming!" Liv pointed to them.

"Sorry Liv but if the whole basis of your argument is based on the fact that they work under the name of pirates then you need to change your point of view." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"But-!" Liv started.

"No one got hurt Liv! They literally just asked for medical care! If the only sin you can find is their name then that's just rubbish. Please remember that they're human and the last time I checked none of us are perfect!" You huffed stubbornly.

The room was silent for a moment. Your whole posture showed that you weren't budging on the topic. Kid and Killer both watched you in awe as you defended their case. Alivia stared at you for a moment pleading with her eyes, but then sighed in defeat.

"You would've made a very nice businesswoman (y/n)... I still don't trust them but I won't do anything cause I trust your judgement" she smiled and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Thank you Liv" you relaxed.

"As for you two! If I find out that you've done anything to my little sister here, then I will find you and murder you in your sleep!" She growled.

Killer nodded whilst Kid held a blank poker face.

'Better hide those bruises' you instinctively pulled down your sleeves.

"Liv why don't you sit down in the living room and tell me what's going on? Can I get you a drink?" You suggested.

"A tall glass of water will be fine, thank you" she smiled at you before going to sit down in the living room.

You sighed "are you guys ok?"

"That was the most normal reaction we've seen this week" Kid smirked.

"We're fine (Y/n).... Those things you were saying?" Killer placed a hand on his hip.

"Don't worry about it!" You smiled. "And don't get mad with Liv. She's had a really bad experience with pirates..." you looked in her direction.

The men remained silent. And waited for you to regain your senses.

"Right! You guys don't have to sit in the meeting if you don't want to. It'll probably be boring." You smiled as you made your way to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Ok then. We'll be upstairs if you need us" Killer said as he ushered Kid upstairs.

You watched as Kid slowly trudged upstairs. You just about managed to hold back your laughter.