Am I in trouble?

Thanks for waiting ya'll. We got there eventually. Only thing I own is the plot so yeah.... try to enjoy

You woke up to the sound of the trees rustling outside, and a few birds. It was a big change from the sound of clanking metal from Kid's room. It's been exactly four days since Kid and Killer have left the island. You've finally gotten used to not having to wake up to the sound of Kid tinkering around in the guest room. And yes, you missed them but there was no time to mope. You still had a bakery to run. Unfortunately, Kid's appearance got rumours spreading so now you have to try and keep a low profile. At least that's what you were aiming for.

You slowly cracked your eyes open, wondering how necessary it was for you to get out of bed at this moment in time. 

*Growl*

Your stomach decided it was very necessary. Stretching slightly, you slipped out of bed and started to fix your hair. It was still kind of early so you allowed yourself to take it easy.  You started to intertwine your flowers as you made your way downstairs in your (f/c) oversized hoodie.

"I could totally do with some French toast... I haven't had that in a while" you yawned as you strolled into the kitchen.

You were humming some random notes, as you started to pull out some pans and mixing bowls. Of course you also got the ingredients necessary to make your breakfast. The sweet sound of  sizzling of your toast was music to your ears and joy to your stomach.

'I think I may have made too much mix' you sighed.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

You almost dropped your spatula when you heard the door, a small yelp slipping out. It was one of those knocks where they weren't exactly angry but they weren't pleased either.

"It's still really early... What could anyone possibly want at a time like this?" you muttered to yourself.

After turning off the fire and dusting off your hoodie; you cautiously made your way over to the entrance, before the person outside actually broke your door down.

"Hey, don't you think you're being a bit rough?" you heard a muffled voice outside.

"I never asked to be here! Everytime that old man hears a rumour he just has to chase it up. Or more accurately, we have to chase it up!  I just want to get this over with and move to the next island!" an angry voice said.

"But we are also here on official business as well. At least try to take this seriously" The other voice pleaded.

'Someone seems full of joy this morning' you sarcastically told yourself. 'I don't recognise those voices. Who is outside my house right now?'

You were going to try and peak through the window but it seems the calmer voice spotted your shadow passing under the door.

"Um Excuse me! We can see that you're home! Is it possible for you to open the door? We have a few questions for you." He called.

'Whoops... well might as well go and open it' you sighed.

"Just a minute!" You called as you slowly unlocked your door.

Once unlocked, you cracked the door open just enough for you to poke your head around. Sadly nothing could prepare you for the shocking sight in front of you. Two young men were standing on your doorstep, both proudly sporting the navy uniform. One was just a little bit taller than you with shaggy pink hair, tied back with a yellow bandana and glasses. He had a small cross like scar on his forehead and when he saw you his cheeks tinted pink. His friend was a lot taller than him. His hair was long and blonde sleeked back with grease. He wore a white shirt with a green vest over it along with an odd looking black visa. At first he seemed a little mad but upon seeing your slightly shaken form, he seemed to calm down considerably.