Paths diverge

"Guys are you sure this is a good idea?" You whispered as you adjusted you flowers (one of them being an origami vivre card) in your head for the fifteenth time.

"Of course it's a good idea! Dandan is gonna give us so much more food if she sees- OW!" wailed Luffy as he was struck on the head by Ace.

"Is all you ever think about food you idiot!" Ace growled whilst Sabo just sighed.

The brothers had all decided that you should meet Dandan. She would sometimes visit the brothers in secret while you were in the bakery but a proper introduction was in order.

"Look (y/n), Dandan is not gonna hurt you, it just makes sense to show you who raised us." Ace said

You nodded nervously as you turned your head towards the hideout in front of you.

"Ready (y/n)?" Sabo smiled.

You shook your head furiously to clearly state you weren't ready.

"Ok"

*knock knock*

You face filled with horror as Sabo knocked on the door.

The door almost flew off the hinges as the big lady with large curly hair stood there. You clung to Ace's arm for dear life as the woman began to yell. "What the hell do you want!"

"Hey Dandan!" Luffy laughed.

"Would you keep it down" Ace crossed his hand over his chest.

"It's been a while" Sabo beamed.

"AAGH! YOU BRATS ARE BACK!" She screamed falling on her rear in the process. "And I just got rid of yo-" Dandan's eyes landed on you. She paused and then looked back at the boys. Then she looked at you, then the boys,  then you, then the boys.

"...Ace...Luffy...Sabo.... is that a girl?" Dandan muttered.

Luffy smiled "Yeah! Her names (y/n). She's super nice, she can bake really well and she's gonna be part of my crew!"

"NO SHES NOT!" Sabo and Ace yelled

"AHHH! FINALLY A GIRL! IM SICK OF DEALING WITH RUDE BRATS!" She squealed now taking you up and spinning you around. At this point both Dogra and Magra had stumbled out to see what the fuss was about.

"H-hi you must be Dandan" You muttered, still nervous and now dizzy.

"AHHH!! THEY'VE MULTIPLIED AGAIN!!" Screamed Dogra and Magra

"I'm (y/n). Nice to meet. You. Dogra and Magra. Right?" You managed to say between spins.

"Dandan if you don't put her down she might be sick" Sabo laughed. "Besides we're hungry so let's eat" he said walking inside followed by Luffy and then Ace. "Yeah Dandan got anything tasty, we brought this crocodile" Luffy smiled pointing at the massive crocodile they were dragging behind them.

"THATS TOO BIG!!" Magra and Dogra shouted in unison.

"Oi! You brats! Don't just walk past and act like you own the place!" Dandan charged after them but not before putting you safely on the ground. Meanwhile some more bandits came out and tried to carry the huge crocodile in.

'They're definitely rowdy, I think I can get used to it'

[Time Skip]

Well to your surprise Luffy was right. It seemed that Dandan prepared way more food just because you were here. She kept trying to pile food onto your plate but you just kept giving it to the Luffy.