Time is precious

This is the new version of this story and boy did it take long to write. But writing (a.k.a seeing you all suffer) has now become my new therapy, and it makes me so happy to see your thoughts and interact with you, so please continue to do so.❤️🥰☺️

I only own the plot and nothing else, Please enjoy 😉

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Big mom must've realized along the way that singing food just wasn't going to cut it for you so she sent for some normal food so that you could join her in the feast. Honestly, the food was mouth-watering, so much so that you couldn't help falling victim to the sweetness. For your last meal, you couldn't exactly complain. Big mom took delight in watching you enjoy the dishes and found herself telling you about her dream to unite all nations and have tea and cake together. In truth, it sounded a lot like something you would want, but you couldn't see Big mom as someone capable of bringing the world together.

'Yet she's managed to marry 43 husbands more than you (Y/n)' you reminded yourself.

"Hey Hey (Y/n) you should try some of this" Prometheus suggested.

"R-Right! Thank you Prometheus" you smiled.

Prometheus, the sun, seemed to take an instant liking to you for no apparent reason. He would constantly hover over you and make comments to try and start up conversations. At first, it was a bit disturbing but his child-friendly appearance helped you to ease up.

"Oi Prometheus, you should stay close to Mama" Zeus yawned lazily.

Zeus, the storm cloud, preferred to stay near Big Mom's side shrinking more and more into the comfort of her shoulder.

"You two are very out of character today" Big mom stroked Zeus before reaching for another slice of cake. "Oh well..."

"Mama, it's time" her hat eagerly prompted.

"Thank you Napoléon" She nodded and looked down at you. "Now little Baker, I have some family matters to attend to, but before I leave..." She clapped her hands and the doors from earlier heaved open.

"Have you ever played roulette (Y/n)?" Big mom grinned at you.

"I can't say I have" you pushed yourself away from the table and made your way to the clear space in which she'd gestured you to stand.

"It's a very simple game of chance, all you have to do is throw a dart on the board and whatever it lands will determine your outcome" she explained "MAMAMA~ Bring my roulette board!"

You watched in wonder as a dart board was wheeled into the free space in the room. On the board were numbers and body parts, each separated into different segments of the board.

"If you land on a number, I will take that many years from you, and if you land on a body part, then I'll take it for myself" She explained before placing the dart in your hand and shoving you forward. "I wish you the best of luck" she grinned

You clutched the single dart in your hand as you turned to face the board ahead of you. If you hit anything higher than ten years or a body part, there would be no guarantee of your survival. You had to get a bullseye or ten.

Taking a deep breath, you got into the best throwing position you could muster. Borrowing the strength and stamina you would typically use for dough tossing (don't ask) you steadied yourself. A bead of sweat rolled down your forehead as your eyes tried to focus on the target, but the pressure was getting to you. Your hand began to shake as the board blurred.

'You need to throw now!' you told yourself 'But I don't want to!'

"JUST THROW ALREADY!" Napolean roared