ASL and you

It's been a while since you met Luffy and his other brothers, and after being around them you recognised that they were all had their own wonderful quirks.

Luffy had somehow convinced you to be his friend and begged you to continually meet him and bring him food. You found yourself building a whole new routine for those boys. In the mornings you were completely focused on your tasks in the bakery. If you did well you were able to take as many leftovers as you wanted on top of your pay. Afternoons were spent with the trio and after couple weeks of Luffy's whinging Sabo and Ace caved. They let you stay in their tree house.

Still, it would be an understatement to say that convincing Ace to trust you was hard. He constantly refused your offers to help him. Furthermore he wouldn't eat your baked sweets while you were nearby. However, Luffy told you that he would scoff down your treats and never share. What changed Ace's opinion on you was when they were facing a large wild boar in the forest. It wild beast was desperate and charged straight towards Ace while his back was turned. You'd just managed to push him out of the way and take the blow. You couldn't really remember much after that but after you woke up Ace barely left your side when you were around.

Sabo was much easier to convince after seeing Luffy's bandages and your willingness to be their medic a.k.a you're overwhelming worry for them, he was quite happy to have you around. You're baked goods were a bonus.

Luffy was just thrilled with you from day 1. And you were very happy to be around them. They were like the family you never had, and you were all constantly looking out for each other.

"Hey (Y/n)!!!! Hurry and look at all the food we got today" Luffy beamed.

'This kid...'

"I'm coming Luffy just be patient" you laughed as you began to make your way up to them. "Besides I have a surprise for you all"

"A surprise...... (Y/n)........ HOW MUCH COOKIES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" a waterfall of drool escaping his mouth.

"Geez Luffy shut up. If you're going to be so demanding then there's no way you'll be a captain" Ace grumbled as you struggled into the treehouse.

"What!? I will be a captain Ace and you'll be part of my crew! You, Sabo and (y/n)" Luffy yelled, now ready to start a fight with Ace

'Oh no.... here we go again'

"Hey Luffy don't drag me into this. Besides I'm sure (y/n) would prefer to be in my crew because if anyone's gonna be captain it's me!" Sabo exclaimed pointing to himself.

"As if that would happen! (Y/n) would be better off in my crew. I'm the strongest out of both of you so I should be captain!" Ace yelled. At this point all three brothers were getting ready to fight. You could've sworn you saw sparks flying between them all.

"Uh... guys? Why don't you guys tell me where you got all this meat from?" You laughed nervously.

"Well why not just let (Y/n) decide? She's smart and I'm sure she'll tell you that I'm meant to be captain" Luffy said completely ignoring you. And just like that all attention shifted to you.

"That's not a bad idea Luffy. (Y/n), just choose who you think is best suited to be captain" Sabo smiled.

"Yeah (Y/n) and don't just say Luffy cause you feel sorry for him" smirked Ace.