Sunny with a Splash

This song is just so good I had to put it in there 😍 it definitely adds to the atmosphere of the story as well.

I'm only smart enough to own the plot folks so enjoy
—————————————————————————————————————-

'I'm so glad I had the wisdom to wear my bathing suit under these clothes' you thought to yourself. Then again, looking around it seemed that everyone had the same idea as well.

"You guys are going down!" Nami hissed as she viciously pumped her water gun.

"Ahh! Nami's mad!" Ussop screamed

"She's really mad!" Chopper reiterated

"Is this safe?" You asked as you analyzed the water gun in your hand skeptically.

It was a lovely shade of dark blue that matched the flowers in your hair and rested surprisingly comfortably in your hands. On your hip were two water tanks connected with pipes, which joined to your gun. For a water fight, this felt excessive.

"In my research, a little water has only killed a little over 500 people not including slips and falls. We should be ok" Robin tried to reassure you.

"R-right..." You sweatdropped.

'Why do you even know that?'

"Don't worry (Y/n)! These guns weren't made to kill, they were made to be super fun!" Franky posed.

'Tell that to Nami'

"(Y/n)-swan! I promise I won't let any of them hurt you!" Sanji proclaimed as he spun with his gun in hand. "Then as a reward for being your knight, I can get a kiss!"

"Why do you have to be so damn loud?!" Zoro grumbled as he tried to turn over and sleep.

"What was that you overgrown weed!?"

"Everyone is so lively! But then again I'm the only one that's dead! Yohohohoho!" Brook chuckled.

"Let's get started already!" Luffy cheered with two guns in hand.

By some means, you had managed to get into two teams. Team Nami consisted of Robin, Sanji, Franky, and yourself, whilst team Luffy consisted of Usopp, Chopper, Brook, and supposedly Zoro who was sleeping by the steps.

*Splash*

Franky wasted no time in drenching the enemy team to the point where you almost felt sorry for them. He had two hydrants on his shoulders just gushing water which got Chopper and Usopp. Only Luffy and Brook reacted in time. With that, everyone began firing at each other and Nami was on a warpath. Robin made the most of her devil fruit sprouting hands in the wackiest places before firing away. Luffy got hit but it didn't stop him from a counter-attack firing at Franky and Sanji. Brook, on the other hand, was scrambling around dodging all the attacks until he was in close range to attack Robin. In this time Usopp and Chopper had recovered from their initial slip up and were now setting their targets on you.

'Oh yay, I get to deal with the sharpshooter' you wept.

The two of them released a merciless range of attacks, which you clumsily dodged, effectively dumfounding them enough to give you a chance to fire back.

"H-How!?" Ussop gawked

"That was awesome (Y/n)!" Choppers' eyes danced in excitement.

"It was complete luck I assure promise" you chuckled before dodging a surprise attack from Luffy.