A Whole Cake Welcome

Thanks for waiting you guys, Just remember that everyone is two years younger than the anime. I don't own anything except the plot.

Pictures are used only to assist descriptions so please enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------———

"This place is amazing!!!" you praised. "It looks like a wonderland pulled straight out of a dream" You breathed

"It's more like the land of diabetes" Liv whispered to you causing you to give her a gentle nudge.

Right now you were strolling through the main streets of Whole cake island, admiring the deliciously designed structures that were present. It was crowded and much livelier than anything you'd ever experienced. People of all different races were walking around and conversing with each other happily. Everything here was so fast-paced. Your island had a lot of different races but it couldn't hold a candle to whole cake island, pun very much intended. Even Alivia was impressed and she'd traveled quite a bit herself.

"Don't fall behind you two" Oven laughed at your curious face. "I bet you're happy you walked through that mirror now, aren't ya?"

"Oh, hush" Liv snapped.

In front of you, three Charlotte brothers led the way, as Brulee had opted out to go back to her home in the woods and finish off some and Daifuku had no interest in playing chaperone. It had taken such a long time to convince Liv that the mirror was safe, and the person who was most drained was definitely Daifuku.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to walk through the mirror?" Liv repeated for the fifth time.

"Brulee is a devil fruit user. Think of it as a portal to another world and not a mirror" you assured.

"That's exactly what it is though" Katakuri sighed

"It's 100% safe" you smiled.

"... But it's a mirror" She deadpanned

"That's it!" Daifuku snapped and picked up Liv.

"H-HEY PUT ME-! NO DON'T!!!" She screamed as Daifuku stormed off into the mirror.

You sweatdropped as you witnessed your friend get dragged into a portal against her will.

"Kata, did you see this outcome?" you asked as you stared at the mirror

"Yes, but I wanted payback for the circus comment" He deadpanned and his siblings smirked in approval.

"...I see..." you chuckled nervously. " But if it bothered you guys that much, why didn't you stop Liv from saying those things?" You asked "NOT THAT I WANT YOU TO!" you quickly corrected.

"Katakuri was right not to!" Perospero sighed. "Believe it or not, your friend has a lot of influence in underground trades. To try and silence her would not benefit us in the slightest pero-lick" Perospero explained.

"Is that so..." you looked quizically at the mirror your friend had disappeared into.

'What kind of business are you running Liv?'

--------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here" Oven's voice brought you back from your thoughts.

You had all gathered around a fancy looking tailor shop, built from what looked like sponge cake and icing. There was a small sign on the front with a little dress and a suit on it. The window frames made out of candlesticks and on the inside, you caught a glimpse of rows upon rows of dresses.