I Swear

I'm only cool enough to own the plot. Also strong language again, you have been warned. Enjoy :)

So three days have passed and Killer is now fully healed. Of course that just meant more help for you in the bakery. Killer had the charisma of 37 princes; somehow he'd managed to charm almost all the ladies in town. But now, upon closer inspection, it seemed more like the girls were seducing him. You don't even think he was doing it on purpose. Of course to balance it off Kid would scare off anyone who was just there to have a gander. It's literally the perfect balance.

"Hope we can see you later Killer" a woman winked.

She was just a little bit older than you, and she was just walking out of the store with a group of her female friends.

"Uh Thanks for coming again ladies" Killer chuckled nervously as he scratched his neck.

You were watching the entire scene with Kid who scowled. You couldn't help but giggle at the poor guy.

"You seem more of a Lady Killer than a man Killer" You laughed as you patted Killers back.

"Please don't tease me about this" he sighed as you laughed even more.

"If I see another bitch strut into this building, I'm gonna lose my shit" Kid grumbled.

"Language!" both you and Killer said in unison.

"Don't get upset just because you want some attention as well" you teased which probably wasn't the best thing to do.

"What. Did. You. Say?" He growled as he slowly turned towards you.

"Ah! Nothing Kid! I was only joking!" you squeaked as you ran to the other side of the counter.

"Oh yeah? You shouldn't start what you can't finish firecracker" he smirked.

*Ding-a-ling*

'I have literally been saved by the bell' you spun around eager to greet your customers.

"Hi how can I help you?" You began.

"(Y/n)!"
"We came to visit!"
"We've missed you!"

"Liam! Isaac! Ian! There you are!" You laughed as you scooped them up into a hug. "It's been a while since I last saw you guys"

"Come on (y/n) let go" Liam whined.

"Oh right..." you swiftly released them from your grasp. "So to what do I owe the pleasure boys. Let me guess... you want to help me hide a dead body" you giggled

"Not this time..." Isaac frowned

"WHY ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT?!" The others yelled and you laughed.

"Easy boys, let's not make a mess"

"Speaking of mess, we were wondering if you needed any help with anything today" Liam grumbled.

"We're kinda bored and could totally do with some cake" a string of saliva was starting to form at the corner of Ian's mouth.

"Have you got anything for us to do?" Isaac asked.

You stood straight and gave them an apologetic smile.

"I'm afraid not boys. You see I've actually gotten a lot of help recently. Anything you could've or would've done has already been sorted"

"Who?" The boys asked.

You stepped to the side and gestured to the two men who had watched the entire scene. There was a moment of silence.

"Aren't you the scary pirate guys from the other day?" Liam pointed towards them.

"That's us kid. You got a problem?" Kid questioned.