You're Late

"Great practice everyone! I think we'll be the stars of the Freedom festival! So many people cheering my name~~ doesn't it sound lovely (y/n)" Liv sighed dreamily beside me.

"Uh... yeah sure it does Liv" you laughed nervously whilst you adjusted the bag on your shoulder.

'Why did it suddenly change from we to my' you sweat-dropped.

You'd just finished practicing with the other performers for the festival, and you had so many mixed feelings. You did enjoy dancing, almost as much as you enjoyed baking, but you weren't really ready for the public attention. Just the thought of it gave you Goosebumps. Alivia on the other hand loved the idea of fame.

"I honestly don't know how you can deal with it Liv? All that attention on you 24/7, you sure you can handle it?" you asked

"Of course I can (y/n)! And it's not like you're a complete stranger to it either. You've been proposed to 5 times now" Liv giggled when she heard you sigh.

Alivia was the lead dancer and main performer for the festival but you knew her from beforehand. She's the best businesswoman for the island and helped you to make many trade deals for your bakery. She was naturally tall, beautiful, fiery and on the island she was known as the 'ideal independent woman.' This woman had no interest in relationships, and it's probably because she's Amazonian. That's right! However she was kidnapped on a mission. Her guess is that the Amazons think she's dead, so she decided to start a new life.

"Have you got your kimono ready? I can't wait to see you in it! You'll be so cute!!!" Liv began jumping up in excitement

'I sure hope not all the Amazons are like this'

"Yeah I've got it, although I'm gonna have to practise walking in those shoes properly. To think I'll have to wear the whole night!" You sulked

"You'll be fine (y/n)! And you know if you fall there will be plenty of men willing to catch you" she winked

"Alivia behave!" You scolded and you both laughed.

"Well it's almost lunch time so I'm gonna head home to shower and make a few calls. Will you be ok?" She looked at you with concern. " This place becoming more popular, and it may attract some unwanted attention..."

"I'll be fine Liv. I promise to go straight home ok?" You reassured her "Now come on! let's go!"

"Alright alright, I'll see you on stage (y/n)" she waved as she locked up the equipment.

You waved back and made your way home. The weather was very nice today, a bit windy but nice. You were wearing your (f/c) skinny jeans which complemented your natural curves and a white shoulder-less top. The whole outfit radiating simple beauty.

"More unwanted attention huh..." You muttered to yourself and smiled. "I bet Law, Luffy and Ace come under that category."

————————————————————————

You'd were walking through the woods now along the well worn path to hour house. Flowers were in full bloom along the path, displaying its vibrant colours. Wind rushed through the trees and your hair danced with it. The both sound of your bracelet jingling and the leaves rustling put you at ease.

Being surrounded by nature always reminded you of the better time. Times when you lived in the treehouse with your most crazy people. It's probably why you loved your home. Another strong gust of wind rushed through the trees and your hair. But it somehow ripped out your origami flower in the process and started carrying it away.

"Ahh! No!" You screamed as you dropped your bag and broke into a sprint after it.

'No no no no! no! this can't be happening! If that paper lands in a navy base...there's too many peoples lives connected to that paper! I need to get it back!' You internally screamed as you strayed further from the path. 'I can't believe I have to do this in jeans too!'