Party till we Part

The picture above may cause a warm and fuzzy feelings... you have been warned. The song above is also very catchy... play at your own risk... And please enjoy 😊

If you've learnt anything from the Whitebeard pirates, it's the fact that they knew how to have a good time. Never in your life had you been surrounded by so much testosterone. Drinks were passed around left, right and center, people where laughing and chatting and everyone was having fun. There was some familiarity in the scene, it reminded you of Shanks' crew.

'I hope they don't deplete their resources...' you sweat dropped.

You talked with Whitebeard for a while about how you met Ace and he expressed that he would've been insulted if you'd taken Shanks' Jolly Roger and not his. You both laughed and talked.

'He's like a really cool dad or uncle' you thought to yourself.

Ace got bored and decided he wanted you back. He snatched you away to introduce you to some of his friends. You'd been introduced to some more of the division commanders: Izo no.16, Jozu no.3, Vista no.5 and Haruta no.12. All of them praising you for your bravery, with the occasional compliment. Izo in particular had many questions about your skin care routine. Naturally you laughed it off and answered as best you could.

'I think that I've recieved enough praise to last me a millennia' you thought to yourself.

There was plenty of food prepared by Thatch. Clearly he was used to this sort f thing cause he didn't even break a sweat as he served people with colourful dishes. Ace didn't hold back and started eating... only to fall asleep. You were about to assist him but the commanders just used it as an opportunity to talk to you more. Of course when Ace woke up he started a fight and the crew got really rowdy.

'Why are they like this...' you sighed as they continued to brawl.

Suddenly music began to play and people started to calm down and sing. Braver, or maybe drunker, men got up to dance and display their moves. You were quite content watching them from the sidelines, clapping and tapping to the beat of the music, laughing when some crew members did a silly dance in an attempt to impress you.

Ace walked over to you and stood in front of you; his cowboy hat on his head and his face all red. He was trying to look you in the eye but kept getting embarrassed and looked away as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hey (y/n)?" Ace muttered.

His hand shot out, and you jumped slightly from the sudden gesture. You raised a very questionable brow at the hand in front of you.

"Ace what's wro-?"

"Do you want to dance with me?" he offered; his hat pulled over his face to hide them embarresment as some of the second division whistled and cheered.

Ace whipped his head around to yell at his division to grow up. Obviously they just laughed at his outburst seeing as how he was one of the youngest. The most distinct laugh was from one of Ace's close friends Teach.

"Zehahahahahaha! Go get her Ace! Before someone else takes her away!" He teased.

"Shut the hell up Tea-!" Ace barked

Your face lit up from Ace's request.

"I'd love to dance with you!" you beamed as you gently took his hand.

In that moment all of Ace's doubt and embaressment melted away. He seemed a bit shocked at first, like he hadn't actually expected you to say yes, but soon a massive grin etched its way onto his face. He pulled you up and led you to the dance floor. In that moment you were both led by the music. Neither of you knew the dance moves to the song but you both managed to make your own. You twirled around around him while Ace clapped his hands. Then he'd do some very fancy footwork while you clapped for him.