Goodbye for now...

This chapter took looooong. But I hope it was worth the wait, you're allowed to tell me if it wasn't 😕 Still can't believe I've been writing about the straw hats for 10 chapters. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.

I own nothing but the plot.

—————————————————————————————

*Chirp* *Chirp*

'Ugh, I forgot to close the window again...'

With a groan, you rolled over and pressed your pillow against your head in order to block out the irritating sound.

'...Wait. A. Second.'

Your eyes shot open and you bolted upright to find yourself in your own room just as you'd left it. The window was wide open and a gentle breeze played around with your curtains. It was calm... too calm...

*Slam*

"LUFFY! STOP PLAYING WITH IT BEFORE IT BREAKS!" Nami's voice boomed.

'That's more like it...' you sighed in relief, knowing that the chaos is just apart of your fate, and you've accepted it now. 'Wait, what am I doing here?'

Your body acted immediately. Seen as how you were dressed in your clothes from the previous night you only allowed yourself a little time to tidy the bird's nest you called hair. After a few brushes, you hopped down the stairs into your living room where you'd all the straw hats making themselves at home.

'For people who are supposed to be leaving today they don't seem to be in any rush' you analyzed.

"I don't know how (Y/n) managed to deal with you for such a long time without killing you" Nami growled as she dragged Luffy into the room.

"That's the last one doctor" Robin handed Chopper a piece of paper who was eager to take it from her.

"Thank you, Robin, I hope she likes it" He giggled in excitement.

"You hope who likes what?" you asked curiously, thinking it's about time to make yourself known

"AAAAGGHH! (Y/N)!" Chopper screamed throwing whatever he was holding into the air.

Luckily Usopp was able to jump and catch whatever it was Chopper threw"Oi Chopper! Be careful!"

"(Y/N)! You're finally awake!" Luffy shot out of nowhere and tackled you, and as usual, you were taken off your feet.

'Does anyone understand that I need my organs in order to function?' you groaned

"G-Good morning to you too Lu" you rasped.

Laughter captured the room as the scene unfolded, but only Luffy's chuckles filled your ears which made the pain and weight bearable.

"What happened last night?" You breathed "I thought we were on Sunny?"

"Well you fell asleep quite quickly" Luffy started.

"Probably from all the late nights dealing with us" Zoro added as he continued to lift a random dumbbell

"So we thought it best to bring you home so you could sleep comfortably on your bed" Luffy explained from the kitchen.

"Ah, I'm sorry for the trouble!" You apologized.

"It was no trouble at all (Y/n)- swan!" Sanji emerged from the kitchen.

"Luffy! Don't forget the surprise!" Robin called out.