You should've asked!

I am only smart enough to own the plot of this story. I understand that this chapter is kinda short but just bare with me. Now please enjoy and remember to stay safe :)

Two months. You had roughly two months to prepare for your first visitation and the only description that you were able to conjure from Liv was that they're both huge.

'Thanks Liv but that's no help to me' you sighed.

You were a bit stressed from the idea of it. Obviously baking would never be stressful to you. You loved it way too much. No, the stress came from knowing that you were about to turn down a yonko and a king, because you want to remain secret. Oh the joy of keeping promises. You'd thought a lot about what Liv had said but your mind was already set.

——————————————————————————

*Bam* *Bam* *Thud*

You awoke to the sound of someone trying to break down your front door. This was followed by a lovely kiss from the ground.

"Ugh! I think I need to invest in a softer landing area around my bed" You groaned as you slowly lifted yourself off the floor.

'What on earth is going on?' You glanced at your clock and grimaced. 'No human should be awake at this hour. I don't need another person dying on my doorstep until after one'

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

'This person doesn't seem to know their own strength. They're gonna break down my door' you huffed as you snatched up some slippers and threw on your blue floral headband.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! So please stop abusing my door!" You cried out as you ran down the steps.

You were in your (f/c) oversized hoodie again with your bracelet hanging on your wrist. It was just so comfy. Your hair wasn't too messy, but you'd definitely had better days. Your flower headband seemed to distract from the messiness though. Because you felt so bad for your abused door, you didn't even look to see who was on the other side. You just swung it open.

"I'm sorry but do you realise what time it is!? What in Rodgers name could you possibly want at this hour!?" You began; the structure of your lecture quickly forming in your head.

The two men in front of weren't fazed in the slightest. Rephrase. The two giants in front of you weren't fazed in the slightest.

"Does the baker live here? We need to see him"
The man grinned.

'You know what? I think I would've preferred a dead body on my doorstep' you thought.

"Um yes! You're looking at her!" You said with a little irritation in your voice.

Both of the men stiffened.

"Neh~ Neh~ Are you sure? Are you sure? we weren't told that you were a female!" The man leaned in way too close, and like any other person would you stepped back.

"Stop it Trebol. You're too close" he sighed as he looked down on you. "Well that changes things a little" the taller one muttered to himself.

'Changes things? The only thing that's been changed right now is my sleep schedule!'

Now were your eyes starting to adjust to the lighting. You were now able to get a better look at the two men on your doorstep. The first man, who had no spacial awareness, was hunched over and looked like he was draped in a quilt. He had dark hair and almost looked as though he was dripping... he even had some snot hanging from his nose.