To be beautiful

Thank you all so much for the encouraging messages, I know I said I would rest but it's my birthday today🥳 and I want you guys to get something from it too! I promise I'll rest after this! 😅 In this chapter I will definitely abuse the power I have as author for plot convenience. You have been warned.

————————————————————————————————————————

"Stay still (Y/n)!" Pudding snapped.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but you have too remember my hair is still attached to my head" you chuckled

"S-S-Sweetheart!?!" She stuttered as she played with your hair.

Anana gave her a side-glance before continuing to sit quietly on your lap as she intertwined multiple different blue flowers into a large flower crown for you. Watching her do it was surprisingly therapeutic.

"Go easy on her Pudding, she's still recovering" Chiffon scolded as shehanded you a drink and sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's alright, really!" You assured "Liv's prep days are a lot worse"

"Don't say that (Y/n)! You'll hurt my feelings!" Liv feigned hurt.

It was your final day of being bedridden and you were overjoyed, not that being bed ridden was all that bad. Liv made it her mission to only leave your side if it was absolutely necessary, and you really appreciated it. Brûlée would occasionally stop by but only for a short time as she was incredibly busy. You found that Katakuri and his brothers would drop by late in the afternoon when they could to share the basket of treats with you and talk about the funniest things. For example Daifuku would literally spend the entire time trying to convince you into installing a daifuku mochi section into your store, while Perospero would tell you embarrassing stories of his younger brothers. Oven would just obsess about oven baked goods and different baking techniques. Katakuri would normally visit early in the morning and late at night so that he didn't always have to wear his scarf to talk. It was nice to have so much company. However your most common visitors were the younger generation of the charlottes. Anana would always pop by with Chiffon and Pudding to learn her knife tricks, and by day 2 she you had to give her knife back, but she had to promise not to chase her sibblings. The twins dropped by with Smoothie to give you some balloons and for Smoothie to offer her thanks.

"Are you excited (Y/ n)? You're gonna be out of bed tomorrow! " Anana smiled up at you.

"I am!" you beamed back with just as much enthusiasm "Though I'm only staying for one more day"

"Don't worry! I can show you the best parts!" Pudding proclaimed

"But I wanted to show ( Y/n) around" Anana pouted.

Tensions rose between the two young girls and you were sat right in the middle of it. You didn't know what to do so you signalled Liv and Chiffon for help. Chiffon struggled to find a way to help you escape your current dilemma however, Liv understood your pleas for help immediately and took it upon herself to make the situation much worse.

"Unfortunately girls (y/n) already has an escort" Liv smirked. "so unless you want to challenge Katakuri for his position, you should accept the fact that you won't be able to rate her around."

'I don't know why I ask for your help sometimes' you wept internally.

"You're quite lucky to have Katakuri for a tour guide, I'm sure he'll treat you with extra care" Chiffon smiled earning a few mods from the youngsters in the room.

'It is kind of exciting ' you thought to yourself

"I'm done (Y/n)!" Pudding announced pulling you out of your thoughts.