Going once... Going twice...

Before I start the chapter I would like to give a huge thank you for the people who have kept reading up to this point. But I need to give an incredibly huge thank you to @vasiadiadein, who graciously took out her own time to design the new cover for the story. I really appreciate your effort so thank you.

Now back to the story :)

"... You may not want to hear this but... I would love you to join us..." Monet smiled as she walked you home.

You remained quiet, head hung low. Your head was spinning with information and you weren't sure how to cope with it. You had a lot of mixed feelings about the offer you'd just received. In short, you'd just been offered to live in a palace and have people who would truly claim you as family. Of course, Whitebeard and Shanks had both offered you that, but in their cases, you would have to actively fight people as a pirate. With Doflamingo's offer, you would just play your role as a member of the Doflamingo family without harming anyone...

"(Y/n), we're here..." Monet stopped in front of your home.

"Thank you Monet..." you smiled. "I think I just need my bed..."

It was late. You didn't realize how long you'd been on the ship. You opened the door to your house, which was amazingly still intact, and saw that nothing in your home was disturbed.

'At least they didn't take anything' you sighed.

"Make sure you think carefully about all this (Y/n)... Young Master doesn't just make deals like this for anyone" Monet smiled.

You turned to her and smiled "Don't worry, I wi-AHH!"

*Thud*

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You were tackled by three hollering boys.

"Where the hell were you?!" Ian shouted through hot tears

"You just disappeared without a trace! What happened?!" Liam gripped you tighter as he bawled into your chest.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" Isaac just wailed in your arms.

"Boys! I-I..." you stuttered, still trying to check if all your organs were in the right place.

You turned your head in an attempt to get some assistance from Monet but she had disappeared.

'Wow thanks a lot'

After ushering the boys inside, you began the long process of trying to soothe them. You thought it best to explain what had happened. Sparing a few tiny details like being attacked, kidnapped, lowkey threatened and the possibility that you'd be leaving tomorrow. At the end of your explanation, they had big red puffy eyes and were still sniffling, on your lap.

"How many times do you want me to apologize? I said that I'm sorry..." you sighed as you stroked Isaac's hair.

"It doesn't matter how many times you apologize! You're always telling us to let someone know where we are! You can't just contradict yourself (Y/n)!" Ian burst out.

"Ok ok ok... I get it!" you threw your hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry that I wondered off without letting anyone know... I will make sure it won't happen again"

"Promise!" Liam demanded with snot hanging from his nostrils.

"Promise..." you chuckled as you reached for a tissue and wiped his nose.

The two boys nodded in satisfaction. A gentle snore came from your lap and all eyes trailed to its owner. Somewhere along with your explanation, Isaac had fallen asleep on your lap. Two sleepy yawns slipped from the other two as they tried to rub the sleep from their eyes.