Do I really need to explain?

With Covid-19 updates are gonna be slower but I promise to work as fast as I can. Reminder that the only thing that belongs to mwah is the plot :) enjoy!

'I need a cold drink' you internally sighed.

You and kid were sat in the other guest room. He was sat on the bed and you were sat on top of the side table trying to preform minor first aid. Kid's body was littered with cuts and wounds, each one giving you another reason to get a nice drink. Despite all that, Kid made it seem as though he couldn't feel a thing. Of course he flinched everytime you used alcohol to clean the cuts. He sat still watching you very closely, out of the corner of his eyes.

"Is there something on my face Red?"

You didn't look up from what you were doing but you could tell that he was now openly looking at you.

"...No" he stated flatly, but soon a smirk crept onto his face. "I was just enjoying the view from here"

'The view?...' you paused.

It was at that moment you realised that he was basically staring down at your chest. In that moment you went completely red.

'Are all the guys that need first aid professional pervs or am I just unlucky!' You grumbled.

Of course you didn't let it slide, you drenched your cloth in alcohol and applied it to the wound.

Kid hissed a rapid "shit!" before glaring daggers directly towards your soul.

"What? I need to make sure you don't get an infection" you said innocently now dabbing gently at his next injury.

'Really need that cold drink'
———————————————————————

Kid was finished and bandaged up and now back at his friends side. You on the other hand just wanted a cold drink and then a hot shower.

"Why do I always bite off more than I can chew?" You whispered to yourself as you poured a glass of (f/d).

You rummaged through a cupboard and pulled out some painkillers. You Placed two glasses of water on a tray, alongside your own drink and the painkillers.

'I keep lecturing the kids about stranger danger and here I am with two grown men. The only thing I know are their names and how many injuries they've received... geez' you lectured yourself.

You walked out of the kitchen and carried the tray of drinks upstairs to the spare room. After knocking three times, just to be safe, you opened the door to see Killer still asleep, which you expected, and kid looking miserable, which you also expected.

"He's gonna be fine you know. You should worry about yourself" you stated as you placed the tray down on the window ledge.

Kid attempted to stifle a laugh but failed. You did not expect that.

"You shouldn't contradict yourself firecracker! I'm not the one who's inviting pirates into my home and nursing them back to health!" He smirked.

'Great! Even Kid is telling me to stop contradicting myself. So these guys are pirates as well?' Your eyes dilated ever so slightly but as you dwelled in the thought, you kind of saw it coming. 'I guess that explains some things'

Kid watched your reaction to the newfound information. Like everyone else, he'd probably expected you to pale slightly, maybe become more defensive, but you did none of that. Instead you just... acted normal.

"I guess you're right" you giggled quietly as you didn't want to.

Honestly, if you could record Kid's reaction you would've because he looked so shocked at the fact you'd completely glossed over that he's a pirate.