Chapter 25

Love is a drug.  It's a form of addiction that releases the most euphoric chemicals from the depths of your brain. Love was something you'd never known until her. Her presence that made you feel warm. The chase was exciting of course, like a cat cornering a mouse. She craved the feeling of keeping you on edge and you loved that.

It was a cold Monday morning when you both left the Manor. She wore her signature black corset, laced to enhance her figure which showed the mark which took up the most of her thin pale forearm. Her nails were painted freshly black and her boots had been polished by the house elf the night prior. You wore green - emerald to be specific. Your hair was secured tightly in a bun and your lips were cherry red.

"Any word on the boy?" you asked, as you crept through the streets of London. "No" she replied, before pulling a black cloak over her curls and encouraging you to do the same. You slipped through the alleys and hid behind corners taking the care not to be seen. It was exciting. Dangerous even.

You both suddenly came to a door that was painted with black and finished with a gloss. Bellatrix rattled the golden handle impatiently as you took her hand. "Calm down" you whispered, as she instantly relaxed. A house elf came to the door. Ugly little thing. It had large blue eyes and a misshapen crooked nose. "M-Madame Lestrange" it stuttered. "And Madame Rosier" she hissed, before booting it down the corridor. The creature yelped before scuttling off again.

You headed inside, taking her lead. It was a narrow corridor - only one way and it hung different portraits of - what you guessed - were important and influential witches and wizards of the era. "Keep up baby, I don't want you getting lost" she whispered coldly as you hurried along behind. You both came to another door which was slightly ajar. Bellatrix knocked it cautiously with her wand, ensuring it was safe before you both entered. "I trust the Dark Lord has informed you of our presence" she purred, with a devious smirk pursing across her lips.

The man presented a box. It was small, dark and basic. Nothing special except for what it contained. "I presume this is what you've come for" he said, matching Bellatrix's smirk and she snatched the box into her grasp. As soon as she opened it, you heard what it was before even looking. The intentions the box gave off were the same as its colour. Nothing positive. It was riddled with evil.

She closed the box quickly, satisfied with its contents and beckoned you away. "Got yourself a new toy" the man jeered. You instantly felt the rage build up. She matched your energy of course. She swung back around before drawing her wand. "Crucio" she screeched and before you knew it the man you had just seen standing was rolling on the floor, screaming in pain.
"Y/N my love anything you'd like to add" she whispered, as you walked over.

You felt your heels hit the cold stone floor, similar to how they did when you originally visited Bellatrix in Azkaban. "Please let me finish him off?" you begged as he trembled with fear. She rolled her eyes playfully before drawing her wand as you walked over before placing your heel directly into his chest and adding pressure. "Your fucking crazy" he gasped, before Bellatrix tapped him on the head with her wand. "She learnt it from the best" she snarled, with a sinister giggle. "Y/N..?" she whispered as her brown eyes rested upon you. "Remember what I taught you baby girl"

Arm up. Straight. "AVADA KEDAVRA" you screamed. The power was immense. Like nothing you'd ever felt before. Green sparks shot out the end of your wand as the man before you suddenly fell limp. Lifeless even. There was nothing but silence. Except for the odd cackle from Bella.

"I'm so proud" she purred, kissing your neck as you left. You didn't know where you were going next but you trusted her more than you'd trusted anyone in your whole life. There was sheer brilliance behind the madness. You apparated to a forest. The trees were tall and dark. It was a perfect disclosed location.
"Definitely fit for Black royalty" she said, rolling her eyes propping up the tent. "Obviously" you grinned.

It was quite spacious inside - not what you'd expect from a typical ordinary sized tent. There were four rooms. A bedroom. A kitchen. A bathroom and a lounge. It didn't feel like home. Just bare furniture but you soon realised that your home was not a place or an object. It was her. She was your home. The smell of burnt out cigarettes and dried out roses. That was what home smelt like.

authors note:
lol hi, so.. it's been a few months. um yeh soz girliepops x it's kinda short but idk lol i just wanted to update to let u know that i am still writing it's just a very slow process
hope ur all good & let me know what u think xx